Alexandru

As I awoke up from my slumber I thought about Alexandru. Alexandru was my lover about oh.. I don't know, 2000 years ago. He was born in a town I was visiting. At the time I was only about a hundred years old and I already knew how to control some things. When he was born I saw that he was different from other humans, and because of this I took a certain interest in him.

As soon as he turned two I split my body into two people, a mother and a child who had the appearance of a two year old. As the mother I arranged play dates and such so I would get to learn more about him and as the child I started a relationship with him. At first it was just a friendship but as we got to the age of about twelve our view of each other changed. We were in love.

At that point I combined my bodies and gave the story that my mother died in a carriage accident while delivering some food. Since we were such good friends, Alexandru's mother took me in and we were basically brother and sister. Except of course that we were in love. At the time period it was not odd for young people to get married and have children and that's what we did. Except I couldn't have children.

We were both devastated at this horrible news but we soon got over it. When he was age 20 a war broke out near us and he was recruited as a soldier in this war. Since we didn't have children to take care of I joined him in the war. We fought many battles together and won them all but at the very last battle, before the war ended, something terrible happened.

We were slaying people left and right with our swords and I was so caught up that I wasn't watching Alexandru at all. Then all of a sudden I hear his scream of pain and I turn and see...

~

I shake my head at the memory and wipe away a tear as I pull up my skirt and button my top. I look up and see that Sayu is no longer laying in bed and some of the drawers are partially opened like clothes were taken out. She's probably taking a shower before school starts.

Tying my shoes, I grab my school supplies and start walking to chemistry class, my first period. I end up getting there a few minutes before class starts and only about half the class is there. Soon everyone comes to class and a girl whispers to me, "Hey girl, you better move before Alex gets here." I perked at the name Alex but then realized it couldn't be him, right?

"I'll move when he gets here." Her eyes widened a bit like I shouldn't do that, but then she returned to writing in her skull notebook. A few seconds before the bell rang a young man entered the classroom. About a third of the girls said hi to him as he passed by on the way to me, no, on the way to his seat.

When he got to me he rudely said, "Why are you in my seat?", Like it was the most obvious thing in the world that it was his seat. "I'm new here and I was told I could take any empty seat I wanted.", I state this blandly while looking at his face for a reaction. Then it hit me like a brick wall, and I think it hit him too.

"Alexandru?" "Mira?" Our words basically overlapped each other as we understood. "But how?", He said this as I got up out of my seat and reached a hand to his cheek. As my hand touched him my flashback came back at full force.

~

I hear his scream ring throughout my ears and I turn and see an enemy soldier pulling his sword out of Alexandru's body. His body falls to the ground and blood pours out of it rapidly. The enemy soldier begins to fight again and out of rage I hurdle my sword at him, somehow taking off his head in the process.

I run to Alexandru's fallen body and put his head into my lap just like in all the movies as I ask him if he's alright. "Mira...", he coughs up blood then continues, "Live on for me, my love. Don't...die..." He begins to fade in my arms and my heart gets the better of me as I begin to cry on him. I see him smile with the last of his strength before he dies.

"But... but I'm immortal.", I say it to his body as my love for him overwhelms me. I can't...take it... no... no....No.. NO.. "NOOOO!" I pound the ground next to his body with my hands in my rage, and then I do another one of the biggest clichés.

"ALEXANDRU!!!!!!!!!!!!", my scream gains strength and sound until it begins to make every soldier turn towards me as I cry on his body. Then my powers begin to flow with the emotions and my hair transforms from the blood red color to a golden shine. My tears become laced with golden dust and spread throughout his body as my powers overcome me.

My consciousness fades and then I see everything from new eyes, from golden eyes. I am laughing uncontrollably now, because I am no longer me. I am Metallah. From my hands and eyes golden rays shoot out and begin to destroy every one of the enemy forces, stopping the war completely. In the spot where Alexandru's body lies, a apple tree grows.

The apples appear on the tree shining as golden as my hair for they are filled with my tears. I stand up and as I talk my voice echoes across the entire battlefield. "I will now create a new legend. This here tree holds the worlds greatest apples. These apples will restore health to the truly kind. As soon as a woman with a pure soul eats one of these apples, she will become pregnant with a powerful child unlike any other. When this happens the tree will have no more powers, and will grow to be the size of a city."

"Spread word of this tree to everyone you meet and you shall live a long, prosperous life!", as I, no Metallah said this we collapsed and fell into a long slumber.

~

I smile gently at him as he grasps my hand in his two. "It's been so long since I've seen you...", I was whispering now as I gazed into his chocolately brown eyes and he gazed into my bright blue ones. "Ahem." Both me and Alex turn our heads to look at the teacher of our wonderful math class.

"Why hello Miss Seiko, such a lovely day, isn't it?", as I say this my smile grows on my face. Right after I finished my question lightning struck outside and then the sky darkened significantly. I narrowed my eyes as I glared out the window at the storm approaching.

"Doesn't seem very lovely, does it now?", Miss Seiko said back to me in a very rude tone. I looked back at her and said cheerfully, "Not even a stupid teacher like you can ruin my day!" I flicked my wrist at the window and it shattered. The teacher was in shock at what I said and what just happened.

"For that statement you'll have to get a detention, Miss Akuma." My smile turned into a lazy grin as my hair glowed golden for a moment and my eyes flashed yellow. It returned back to normal almost immediately and the storm outside had disappeared. "I really like Akuma, ya know? That name would fit me perfectly if demon lived forever."

"Wh-what?", Oh wow this teacher was clueless. "Ohhh, that's how your still alive today, Mira.", Alex grinned down at me not the least bit worried at all. "How clueless can you be? Should I spell it out for you? I am i-m-m-o-r-t-a-l!!"

"Huh?", I could practically see the question marks popping out of her head. I put my face in my hand and shook my head before pulling Alex behind me out of the window. "Ahhhh!", his manly scream was so odd to hear as we fell a story to the grass.

"Where to?"

So now I'm just posting unfinished parts cause I don't care AND YAY -Rolls around in grass painted in a light layer of my family's blood- WEEEE~ OKAY I JUST READ THIS AND IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND THIS IS CRAP WHAT THE HELL IS THIS AHH