Chapter// Twenty ..

We stayed in the hotel until later on in the day we heard a knock at the door , giving each other a look because nobody should know our room number and we didnt order room service Trell went to look through the peep hole . I cocked my run and pointed it the door .

" oh its just my young nigga Yung " he said we lowered our guns
This nigga always showing up somewhere
He came in with another Dude .
I checked my phone and tried calling Guy I haven't talked to him in a good minute which was so strange . His phone went straight to voicemail , I sighed .
We stayed in a suite at one of the most expensive hotels . I walked into the bathroom passing Yung and the other Dude , I think his name was Derrick . He stared me down

I shut the bathroom door and Took out my pills for my stomach out and counted them . For me to had gotten a refill recently I had a little bit left already and I didnt recall taking them . I took two and drunk some of my gatorade . I then called Tommy , he was one of my workers at my warehouse . He picked up on the first rang

" jefe "
"Wassup Tommy , what's been going on since I last seen you "
" nothing jefe , everything's going estupendo . We shipping everything out tonight "
He said
" okay let me know how that go " with that being said I ended the call . Tommy was the only one who spoke good English so I always called him . The shit that was made in the warehouse was shipped out over the border to Mexico . I thought long and hard about rather to get out the game and continue to do what I've always wanting to do , Model . But that was just extra money until I turned it into a reality . Or stay in the game My daddy was right , once you get in ain't no going back .
I walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed . They were having a conversation while I was on my phone texting Cai , for her to be only four she knew how to a lot on that iPad . I checked the time to see that it was still early in the day .
" let's go out for some food " I said interrupting there conversation .
" say I'm down " Trell said
" let's roll out then " Yung said opening the door .
I did a slight laugh because I damn shole wasn't talking to him or his lil friend .
We were riding in Yung all Black Range Rover
I grabbed the handle to the front door and so did His friend . I gave him that look and he through his hands up in defense
I did a slight chuckle .
I didn't even fuck w yung like that nor did I trust the bitch . I just didn't feel like waiting on a Uber & I was to damn topnotch to be a backseat rider . Hell nah

" wassam " Yung said answering his phone as his eyes focused on the ride .
" saymane stop calling my phone jit " he said then hung up . I raised my eyebrows , but then looked back down to my phone .
I looked over to see Yung jaw clenched as fuck . Damn he gets mad fast as hell

That girl must really be blowing him : I thought

New York City traffic was bad as fuck and it was hot as hell .
" can you turn on the air " I said looking at Yung being in the car with them started to blow me . Miami with her ghetto ass , Yung friend was tryin to get my number and Trell was snoring loud as hell . It was hot as fuck in the car and Yung wanted to be a lil bitch and not turn on the air . He had a bad attitude

I heard my phone vibrating , to see that it was one of my workers .
"Hola " I said speaking to one of my workers that only speak Spanish .

" mantener en jefe" he said telling me to hold on boss he then gave the phone to Tommy .
" jefe alemán podría haber perdido el paquete "
" que mierda tommy él mejor lo encuentra Le di un paquete y le dije que lo entregara "
" escucha jefe "
" si no llega esta noche ella se ha ido a tomar en serio " by now I was talking full blown Spanish and everybody even the now woke Trell was looking at me weird well besides Yung . He still had his jaw clenched looking forward .
I felt a piece of sweat drip down my face so me being me I turned on the air since the lil bitch didn't want to .
" thank you sis damn " Trell said and Derrick agreed .
We were still in this fucked up ass Traffic .
__

Keisha haven't been in her hood since the incident happened . Jèse been hounding her down because he felt like she set him up for the okey doke , shit wasn't suppose to go down like that . Keisha intentions were not to snake Zarie because that's not how she was raised . Also , Tisha have been off the radar for a little minute now , everybody knew she was off the trip w Stacie . Truth was . Tisha moved away from Atlanta because she knew this was gone all come about and didn't wanna be apart of it . She told no one she was moving and she didn't plan on getting in contact with no one . Tisha didn't want her life in danger so she moved back to Colombia where she was from .

Behind everything was Actually only Joy . She framed Keisha and Tisha but Tisha somehow found out and left without even telling KD what Joy did .
__

Around 9 O'clock in New York .

" y'all ready " I asked Miami and Trell .
" yep " Miami said putting on her shoe .
We made it outside to my daddy car , it finally came . I put The absolute location Joy was at in my gps so I wouldn't have to play hide N seek w this bitch . The car ride was silence besides Siri talking telling us the directions .
We finally made it into the Bronx and you won't believe who Was there greeting us as we came to a stop ..
__

I'm sorry y'all , I gotta start stretching my chapters ..
super short ..