Chapter // Twentyone ..

We finally made it into the Bronx and you won't believe who Was there greeting us as we came to a stop ..

It was Guy ..
" what the fuck " Trell said as he reached for his gun . I lowered it for him because I knew what Guy was capable of so I didn't want anybody to make any sudden moves .
" wait here " I said opening the door .
" nah sis you ain't doing shit w/o me " Trell said getting defensive .
" He ain't gone kill me , he's in love with me"
" oh hell no is " Miami said laughing a little bit .
I got out the car and he pointed his gun at me . Now me knowing who Guy was I knew he had people all around in the bushes and shit .

We were in the Bronx but not really the ghetto part , right up the street from where Joy was located .
I showed him my gun then slowly lowered it to the ground putting my hands up . Just like I thought , two men came out of nowhere and instantly grabbed me . I heard The car door open
" I'm okay go back in the car he not gone kill me "
More guys came out and grabbed Trell and Miami out the car . Now Trell being who he is , he put a big fight That was something I couldn't control because I knew what he stood for . Miami on the other hand just let them grab her but she talked a lot of shit .
" bitch don't grab me like that , pussy nigga . "
" Y'all better kill me on my mama " Trell said , you could here his accent coming out deeply . They took there guns so they couldn't do anything .
" y'all chill " I said .
They took my siblings into this black van and sped off .
It was now just me , Guy , the two men that were holding me and the people that was hiding . I looked At Guy with so much hatred
.
" you gone pay for this " I said trying to look him into his eyes but he tried not making eye contact with me the two men then dragged me into the car .
I don't know where they were taking me but I hope to see next week .
" why " I said looking at Guy . I wasn't tied up or anything not even one gun to my head . Just me and him in the back of the van , I guess he thought I would try something but I played it cool only to see what was really going on . The two men were in the front seat , me and Guy was in the back of the van .

Now I always keep a knife in my pocket or shoe I looked at the door grabbed the knife out my jacket pocket and quickly stabbed guy in the throat . I then grabbed the gun I spotted when I first got in the van from under the seat and shot The Who was sitting in the passenger seat so the driver had time to be in shock and drive a little crazy , I then shot him .

Now that's what the old me would've did but now I just be wanting answers to shit and if me risking life meant me getting answered then so be it also But at the same time that's what I would've did if the person If Guy wasn't the person I was dealing with right now . But he knew exactly how I thought , thats why it was a gun under the seat visible for me to see and a unlocked door next to me ready for me to run out of . But nah , I played it cool . That was a big rule in the game . He realized My mind wondered off for a second but I smirked because I didn't do what he thought I would .

This whole time Guy avoided eye contact with me while I tried demanding it with him . We came to a stop in the middle of nowhere , they got me out the car and grabbed me . We then started to walked .

The hell : I thought

It was like Guy was giving me every reason to run or do some funny shit .

What was really going on

Also he haven't said anything to me the whole time . Maybe I should run , about 7 minutes of nothing but walking the New York muggy weather started to hit me . We continued to walk , walk and walk until we came to a stop at a slightly familiar looking club .