Take It Bitch >.<

So you come home from work, tired, stressed and hoping you can just relax. You open the door and call for your lovely husband Yoongi.

"Yoongi-bear I'm ho-"
*SLAM*

The door slams shut and your pressed firmly up against it, one hand around your throat and the other on your waist.

"Where the fuck have you been, slut? Daddy needs that pretty mouth of yours wrapped around his cock."

Your knees turn weak as you try to break the eye contact with your sex-hungry husband. The grip on your throat tightens and you feel yourself growing wet under his touch.

"Y-yes daddy"

He forces you to your knees and you fumble with his belt, eventually getting it off and quickly pulling his jeans and boxers down revealing his rock hard 11" cock. You stroke it slowly in your hands then wrap your lips around his tip, your panties getting soaked when you hear his first groan of pleasure.

"Mmm yeah just like that y/n"

You feel his hand on the back of your head and before you can react he forces his cock down your throat making you gag, just the way you like it.

"Fuck yeah, take it bitch. I bet Namjoon doesn't even get it this good off Jin. No one has a mouth like yours babe, fuck mmm"

Just knowing that he's feeling bliss right now makes you forget the fact that you can't breathe because you're choking on his dick.

After a few minutes he suddenly starts thrusting his hips against your mouth, occasionally pulling out all the way to push all the way back in.

"Oh yeah babe I'm gonna fill you up so good and you're gonna swallow it all like a good girl"

With one final thrust he moans loudly and releases his hot seed down your throat. Its thick and burns as you swallow and he pulls out, letting you breathe.

"Such a good girl for daddy"

He pulls you up for a passionate kiss and picks you up, wrapping your legs around his waist.

"Let's get some sleep, baby"

You almost fall asleep in his embrace but feel the soft mattress beneath you as he places you down on the bed, his arms wrapping protectively around you.

"Goodnight y/n, I love you"

❤️💦❤️💦❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note
An update?!! What??? Is this true?

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT GUYS I'M BACK!

I just felt like I owed you guys some Yoongi-bear action since I'd been gone for like a kberjillion years and this book has gotten so much love like stop but don't Omg thank youuuuuu

Like it's in the ranks now?? I saw something like #69 agustd so wow thank you guys so much, I'll try update more but you know, ya girl has no creativity

Bai! Xx