ii

monday, march 26th, 5:30 am
bella's pov
I wake up to hear my stupid alarm blaring and turn it off before my parents get angry. i roll out of bed and walk into my closet. i grab out a pair of white ripped jean shorts and a marble cropped shirt. i then walk into my bathroom and jump.
"oh my gosh i look terrible right now." i mutter to myself. my bruises from last night were more visible now that they've had time to come in. my cuts from last night also turned into scars. i'm just glad i cut where no one can see them, my hips. i never wear low rise jeans and if i wear a swim suit, it'll cover it. i make about 7 cuts a month. which gives them time to heal. (don't quote me on that. i have no idea.
correct me if i'm wrong and i'll change it)
i took a quick shower and got dressed. i then blow dried my hair and left it wavy. i threw it into a high pony and walked back out into my room to check the time. 6:01 am. i have plenty of time to do my makeup. i sit down at my vanity and begin my makeup routine.

one hour and 44 minutes later

i checked the time after finishing my makeup. 7:45. shit. i have 20 minutes until i have to leave. i slipped my phone into my back pocket and ran into my closest to grab a pair of black socks. i threw them on quickly and slipped on my white crocs.
(crocs are so comfortable so don't hate me for liking them. i used to make fun of my sister and then i wore them lol) i walked out of my room to find my brother and sister arguing.
"what! no way she's not getting ready anymore. she's probably looking for her crocs!" layla said.
"i know my twin sister. she's good at timing and she's probably done." ramone said looking my way.
"in fact, there she is." ramone sassed. layla looked at me annoyed and went out to the car. ramone followed her with a look of victory and tossed me the keys. i caught them and walked into the kitchen to make my iced coffee quickly and grab a granola bar. i put my lanyard, which held my keys, over my head, grabbed my iced coffee and walked out the door. my parents already went to work so i didn't have to worry about them.
"finally." ramone rolled his eyes.
"shut the fuck up do you want to walk to school?" i sassed back the car out. he shook his head.
"though so." i replied. i then headed off to school.
"BELLA!" layla yelled from the backseat scaring the shit out of me.
"oh my gosh. what?" i said out of breath.
"put it in auto drive!" she requested.
"ok." i said as i put it in auto drive.
"why?" i asked. i then looked back and saw she was facetiming gabe, her boyfriend.
"he didn't believe me. i told you so loser!" she yelled. i laughed and took it out of auto drive since we were almost at school.
i pulled into the parking lot and we all got out. not going to lie, i kinda felt like a bad ass when layla got out of the car and the butterfly doors opened. i then locked the car and walked into school with my siblings. i then grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and checked the time. 8:08. right on time. when we walked into school a ton of people wanted to talk to all of us since we were considered 'the rich kids' of the school. according to ithzel, everyone wanted to be us and look like us and every girl wanted to be me. but the truth is, you don't want to be like me. i have depression and anxiety and man, that shit sucks.
"move out of the way please! you all should be in class and my siblings and i need to be there as well!" i yelled at the crowd we made. they all scattered off and my friend group walked up to me. all 13 of them. dean walked up to me and grabbed my waist. i didn't wince or anything even though my cuts are there. i'm used to it at this point. he pulled me in for a kiss and i put my hand on his cheek. everyone around us awed. i laughed and kissed him again.
"hey babe." i said.
"hey." he answered. i slipped my phone back into my pocket and isaac and jamie then ran up to me.
"is that an iPhone X?" they said in unison.
"yes why?" i said chuckling. i joined hands with dean and we are walking to our first class now.
"the face recognition technology is amazing!" they both said again. they were the two obsessed with technology. they weren't super nerdy though. they were probably two of the smartest kids in the group.
"ok." i said chuckling at their weirdness. they walked to the back of the group and we went to our first hour, algebra ll.we all have the same first hour which is amazing. it just so happens to be my favorite hour because i love math. i always have to help dean with it though because he decides not to pay attention. he says it's because 'i'm too beautiful'. don't get me wrong, i'm flattered but seriously, pay attention man!

4 hours later

lunch time. our favorite. i got my lunch set it down by ithzel and dean. i then went to go find my brother. i eventually found him and sat in his friends seat for a second.
"you texted me to meet you at lunch what's up?" i asked.
««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
sincerely, ainsley rose🌹🥀