a/n

hello. by the way, i am in NO WAY making fun of those with depression and anxiety. i just wanted bella to be the person who encases her sadness and only expresses it in the comfort of her own room. if you have depression or know someone with it, help is always key. i know it's repetitive about people saying 'oh you need help' or 'you should get help'. but, help doesn't come in one form. a therapist doesn't mean seeking help necessarily. you can talk to a close friend, a stranger, a parent, a teacher, a coach, anyone you trust with that information. you can also talk to me. i'm always open to help people. mainly because i know people who have this. including my friend and sister. i never want them to become so depressed that they would die. i never want that to happen to anyone! if you need someone to talk to, use my instagram. or the comment section. help each other. spread positivity not negativity. my instagram is @ainsleyrosem. my dms will always be open for you to talk to. you are not alone. i understand what you feel. i myself deal with quite a bit of anxiety which puts a damper on everything. but my philosophy is, worry is only worry when you let it get to you. you just have to live your life knowing everything happens for a reason and you can't control everything that happens. i keep a positive mental attitude. that helps me so much because it makes other positive and happy. it's just good for everyone. if someone is mean to you, tell them something nice because most likely that person just needs somewhere to get their anger out and that person just happened to be you.

i'll always be here for any of you. no matter if you're black, white, gay, straight, blue, purple, an alien. i'll always treat you the same.
sincerely, ainsley rose🌹🥀