In The Shadows

What happens when your mate is the biggest player in the school... yet he doesn’t even want you? What happens when he denies it all and you get sent halfway across the world to a training camp? What happens when you get sent back 6 years later to protect your old pack from rouge attacks? What happens when he has claimed a human girl saying she is his mate and all you can do is watch her from afar? All those what happens are Farah Dawson’s hectic life. She changed from a sweet shy girl to a bad ass skank and one of the nation’s best fighters. She has lived her life trying to forget the past and live for the future, but what will happen when the future meets the past? Will Farah face the past or hide from the future in the shadows beyond.

Written by Werewolflover4ever, this book is one of those books about rejection and then they go out and change and become bad-ass, but this book has a twist, Farah has a daughter, but it's not her mate's. What will happen? Will Ryan find out who Farah is? Will her cover be broken? Will Ryan want her back, even if she had a pup with someone else? Well you'll just have to read to find out!

I've made a mistake in one of the reviews so if your review is wrong and I have interprerated it the wrong way, don't hestitate to tell me,

*Hasn't been updated in nearly two years*