Falling In Love With Hollywood's Golden Boy

Written by gymxlissy this book is about a girl named Maddie that Falls in love with the famous Drew Parker

One day when Madeline’s best friend Rachel drags her along to Hollywood’s teen heartthrob actor and singer, Drew Parker’s concert that Maddie had no interest of going to; they got a meet and greet with him. And after Maddy’s charm bracelet; given by her grandma that passed away, goes missing, Drew finds her bracelet lying on the floor and once Maddie realizes that her bracelet is missing; she is determined to find it.

So what happens when Maddie takes a visit back to the Center and runs into Drew?

What happens when they lock eyes?

What happens when they start to get to know each other?

And what happens if that was the biggest mistake they could’ve made?

After losing her bracelet and it being found, Maddie and Drew both realize that it was meant to be. But them getting to know each other just probably isn’t good for neither of them. There are fans hating her, lies being told, hearts being broken, and complications everywhere they turn.

Can they live through it, or will him being Hollywood’s golden boy going to destroy everything?

Read to find out how complicated Maddie's life gets and the decisions she has to make, and the love she gains throughout this story.

*Very slow updates don't know if it will continue*