Chapter 3

Hollys POV: 

So when we got to my house we went to the living room and sat on the couch. "Wow it really is quiet in here." Adam said. " Yea, my parents are in Alamaba visting one of their friends who have cancer."I  responded. "Oh, im really sorry Holly." "Oh its fine, they dont like me any way."  "What do you mean? Anybody would be crazy not to like you." Adam said and sounded kinda mad. "you remeber those bruises i showed you one my arm?" " The ones you got by falling of your bike when you were little?" Adam said sounding confused. "Yes, but you see they didnt really come from falling off a bike. About 2 years ago when i was 13 i went and stayed with my parents "Friends" for about 2 weeks, and they hit me and once i got stabed in the arm with a fork." i said starring at the Ground. "Holly, im really sorry people can be so rude smetimes, they had no right to do that. you are the most prettiest girl I've met im glad your my bestfriend." He said.

Adams POV: 

After a couple moments of silence I said, "So what movie do you want to watch." "Anything you want to watch sounds good." So we ended up watching The Fockers (its a real movie). About half way through thet movie Holly fell asleep head on my chest. Then i remebered the note, so i quietly pulled it out of my pocket, and started to read it. 

"We have been bestfriend for 5 years now, and every day i get more feelings for you. i really love you, and not in the best friend kinda way. I really wanna be with you."

I looked around for a minute trying to find who it was from, then i looked at Holly peacfully sleeping on my chest. It has got to be her. We have been bestfriends for 5 years 4 months and 20 days now. While i was thinking all of this i must have drifted off.