1.

Keith

"Son they shook cause ain't no such thing as halfway crooks
Scared to death, scared to look, they shook"

"Keith!"

"HE AIN'T A CROOK SON HE JUST A SHOO-"

"KEITHHHHHHHHH!" My mom called snapping me out of my jam session.

"Ma'amm!"

"Boy get down here and eat yo goddamn breakfast for I have yo ass shook for a damn ass whooping" She shouted from down the hall in the kitchen.

Without hesitation I got my ass into the kitchen, cause mama means what mama says.

As I began eating my brother Kevin comes through the kitchen threshold cheesing at his phone. Fuck is he so happy bout at 11:30 in the morning.

"Who got you smiling this early in the morning?"

"Nigga it's damn near the afternoon, and secondly mind yo business" He said back, grabbing a piece of bacon on the stove.
"But, if you really wanna know I'm texting Kimmie, she finally stopped playing with a nigga."

"Brooo leave dat girl alone, she don't want you. Besides her sister my best friend and you know soon as you do some dumb shit Kessie foot gone be in my ass" I said to him getting up and putting my dishes up.

"Mannn whateva, just worry bout yo self." He said leaving out the kitchen

I followed behind heading to my room. I grabbed my clothes and head to the bathroom. After I got dressed, I pulled out my phone to texted Kessie to be ready in 15 but before I could hit send she was walking through the front door.

"You be makin it like you live here, knock nigga" I joked as walked to my room to grab all my stuff for school which was my headphones and my wallet and keys and head back to the door.

"Boy I've been damn near living here since 7th grade don't act brand new, and yo mama gave me a key so why knock." She said smartly as if I won't pop her goofy ass inna mouth.

Kessie and I've been best friends since 6th grade when she moved to Sacramento from New York. We been close as fuck since the day I was taking the trash out and I saw her sitting on the porch looking all sad, so I went and introduced myself. We ended up talking from 4:00 to 9:00 and it was the best thing ever.

My momma beat my ass though cause I wasn't in the house before the street lights came on. But it was worth it cause the conversion and the connection we had made me fall in love with her.
We had little hookups here and there but we didn't wanna get to deep and fuck up our friendship. But I couldn't keep lying to her or myself, I wanted us to be more than best friends.

________________________

Haaaay, Haaaay. So this the first chapter and it's so cliche and short but trust me I'm tryna make this way different from basic Keith Power stories or fanfics in general.

Let me know what you all think, so I can continue writing.

-Jade