CH.9 YOU TELL ME THIS NOW?

(hey guys hope you enjoy this, its Cassie POV now, so comment!! either you loved it or hated it, share what you think!!! ill take whatever you guys have to say :) 

enjoy!!)

Ch.9 KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE, BUT YOUR FRENEMIES CLOSER.

As I felt someone clash against my body, my back crashed against the wall. I was for the first time more afraid then what Hayden had done to me and that was 2 almost 3 years ago. Right now as the seconds past I felt someone hug me tight, it felt small, more like a girls body against mine, I knew that if this was Hayden, I would have already felt Alex’s struggling body to take the person on me off, but nothing, I build the courage the courage up in what seemed like forever, but everything that i was thinknig was only in seconds. but having all these thoughts go through my head all at once tit felt like everything was in slow motion.

I opened my eyes quickly, to find Kelly hugging me tight, with eyes wanting to cry, at that point seeing her want to cry like that, I felt like my eyes were Niagara Falls as water streamed down my face.

“oh my gosh Cassie, I heard…. I heard that…Hay-- he is out, I came back from the coffee shop as soon as I heard.” she said letting go of me now facing me.

How did she find out so quick, if it was only minutes ago that I was informed by Alex that he was out.

“ho-how did you know he was out?” I said in between sobs.

“when I went to the coffee shop I was sitting next to the window just thinking what a beautiful day it was going to be, and how excited I was about finding out what in the world happened with you and Kellin…” she said trying to get a hopeful smile out of me. But failed and continued. “when I saw someone vaguely familier walking towards the coffee shop, I looked closer to his facial features and saw him. Hayden. And that’s where my heart stopped, I was trying not to get noticed by him so I tried to hid my face, I even had to cancel my order because I was afraid that once they said my name for my order to come out, he was going to recognize me and start asking me questions I didn’t want to answer. I was afraid of him already. So I ran to my car and came here.” she said letting me go and turning to Alex for a hug. 

I looked at them hugging, and if this would have been a different time, a different time where I didnt have to worry about my past coming back, a different time where I didn’t have to worry about my life, and a different time like yesterday, one of the best nights of my entire life, If it wasn’t for that, I would have smiled like a dork at my brother and my best friend, because I was right about them having a ‘thing’ together, but now, now wasn’t the time to be thinking of that. I felt like I should have cared but right now I was more concerned of what was going to happen next. 

As I saw them hug, I went to them and hugged the both of them, I was scared and unsure of what the future held in store for me...

at least not anymore.

Why now!? 

Why now that I just met a guy who is so good to me. 

The guy who I was practically fainting over a week ago at warped,

The guy who I had a blind date with,

The guy who invited me over to stay at his sanctuary, and made me feel like I was worth something more than just a fan, and any other girl. 

This always happens to me. No matter what, when something good is starting, something bad has to come along and ruin it. 

Its like when your listening to your favorite song on the radio in your parents car that you havnt heard in a long time and suddenly they randomly have to go get gas which requires to turn off the car and the radio.