Just another school day!

Carmen P.O.V

As I woke up to my phone continuously playing August Alsina's Kissing on my tattoos. I knew that I was getting a call from Shawn. I let the phone ring a couple of times before finally answering.

Phone convo:

Me: What nigga I'm trying to sleep?

FineDarkSkin😚: Well hey to you too grumpy!

Me: hi Shawn. bye Shawn

FineDarkSkin😚: hell no you ain't hanging up this phone

Me: Shawn I have to get up for school in a few hours what could you possibly want this hour of the day

FineDarkSkin😚: baby I want you but you be tripping I know you want this you can't resist it

Me: if yu say so

FineDarkSkin😚: we-

End of convo

I am not about to be bothered with this fool today. So I hung up nd turned my phone off to catch a few more hours of sleep.

As I awoke to my alarm going off letting me know I have to go ahead and get ready I noticed my phone on the floor by my bed.

I have no idea how it always ends up on the floor every time I wake up but oh well.

I got up and headed to my bathroom to shower and do my hygiene thing. I went into my walk in closest to figure out what I would be wearing on today.

As soon as I picked out my outfit I immediately put it on. Checking the time on my iphone I was right on schedule.

I made it downstairs to the kitchen to get me something to eat before I was headed out the door.

About 20 minutes later I pulled up to my school parking my Camaro and getting out to go meet my friends.

As soon as I saw Mye I see a dark skin dread head right beside her.

"Oh hell no" I said in my head "i know he is not stalking me"

I tried my best to