First day

Next morning
Nandu wake up at 4 am .Get changed into Jim clothes and went to Jim after 1 hour workout.Nandu again came into room and took bath and changed into red saree.She is looking so beautiful.

After getting ready she went to kitchen to prepare  prasada for god and went to small temple in house and did pooja

After getting ready she went to kitchen to prepare  prasada for god and went to small temple in house and did pooja.After pooja she again went to kitchen and made breakfast for all and made a sweet dish carrot halwa as tradition.
At 7:30 she completed all her works ,made coffee to herself and went to garden and enjoying cool breeze and coffee and reading news paper.
At the same time nyo came to temple to perform pooja .but seeing diya's and flowers understood that her daughter in law already performed pooja .she went to kitchen to prepare breakfast
By seeing breakfast is already ready she again praised Nandini. Made coffee for herself and went to garden as Nandini is sitting there.
Nyo:-good morning beta.
N:-good morning aunty.
Gets up and takes nyo blessings. Nyo hugs her and tells .
Nyo:-from today you also cal me mom.
N:-OK aunty... Sorry mom.
Nyo:-its ok  beta ,u get up early today.
N:-you know right mom we both want some time for this relationship.
Nyo:-I know bacha take your own time and be free with me.
N:-OK mom.
Nyo:-when ur family is coming to India dear.
N:-After one week mom.
Nyo:-we will keep reception after they come.
N:-ok mom.
Nyo:-you go and wake up Manik and call him for breakfast,ha yes take his black coffee beta.
N:-ok ma.
Nandu went to kitchen and prepared black coffee and went to her room.kept coffee on table and thinking how to wake him up.she set alarm and kept near his ear.Due to high sound Manik wakeup with a jerk.
M:-what the hell.
N:-its not hell Mr Malhotra it is alarm clock.
Manik looked at her and get lost in her beauty.Nandu felt his gaze.
N:-if u staring session is over ,go and get ready mom is calling you for breakfast.
M:-am not staring you,just am cursing my fate that daily I have to see your face.
Nandu got tears in her eyes ,but immediately wiped it but Manik saw that he felt pain in his heart by seeing her tears but chucked his thoughts.
N:-am also feeling same ,mom asked me to give you black coffee.I kept on table.I will go downstairs.
Manik nodded and went to washroom.
Nandini went downstairs. Took blessings from Raj and dadi.
Went to kitchen and brought dishes and set the table.
N:-ma don't tell anyone I made breakfast.
Nyo:-but why beta.
N:-plz ma don't ask questions.
Nyo:-ok beta.
All came downstairs for breakfast, fab4 and Navabhi are glaring at Nandini. This brought tears to her eyes but she stopped it and made a ' I don't care face' .Manik also came downstairs.
All settled down and Nandini served sweet dish to all.All ate and praised the cook.Nyo smiled at them.Then all finished their breakfast and went to respective works.Nyo and Nandini sitting in the hall and taking to each other.
Nyo:-when you are going to join hospital dear.
N:-from tomorrow ma.
Nyo:-which hospital you are working dear.
N:-'we care hospital' ma .
Nyo:-Navya is also working in the same hospital.
N:-oh really ma.
N pov:-what the hell I have to face my so called best friend daily.