Class Time

Oh god. Why did I look at him? I'm probably giving him the wrong impression now. But I blushed. Oh god. Why did I have to blush?!

The rest of the night at Ethan's sober party went by rather smoothly. I caught Byron looking at me a few times and he did the same when I looked at him.

To say I liked him was a bit far-fetched but there was something about him that caught my attention. I don't have a clue as to what it is, but I think it has something to do with the fact that he is persistent and obviously desperate.

The next morning was Thursday and I had gotten dressed in an extravagant black play suit, some black stockings paired with 5 inch heels and a black Cashmere coat.

When I got to school, I had met with Ethan and Grace at our lockers. We only saw each other last night so there wasn't that much gossip, so we resorted to picking on peoples outfits. Then the bell went for first period.

"Hey, Hannah, wanna ditch PDH and come with me to the sewing rooms?" Asked Grace, who was recently designing clothes for peoples projects.

"Sorry love," I replied closing my locker. "If I don't show up to PDH again, I'm going to fail and they'll make me do the course again."

I kissed Grace and Ethan on the cheek before walking off to class.

Once in class, I took my normal seat at the back of the room and got all my necessary needs out. Sir then proceed to put on a film and I got out my phone.

Shortly after texting a few of my classmates about various things, a figure sat down in the empty seat next to me. I didn't take notice of who it was because I really wasn't bothered to start yelling.

A few more minutes passed and I felt a hand being placed on my thigh. I immediately threw the hand off my leg and looked to see who was next to me.

Byron. Of course it had to be Byron.

"Hey babes," he said in a low, seductive voice. "You know, I had a really fun time at Ethan's party the other night."

"Yeah? Well I didn't!" I replied pulling the hand that he had re-placed on thigh off. Alina, the girl in front of me, turned around as I spoke too loud.

"Come on babes, you know you did! Especially when we played truth or dare and you blushed at my catching you looking at me," Byron said before sliding his chair closer to mine and laying his right across my legs reach my other side.

"I wasn't blushing, I was simply hot."

"Like always you mean?" He replied giving me a quick wink.

"You know what?" I said making my body face his.

"What?" Byron questioned, slightly raising his eyebrows.

I swiftly leant in for a kiss.

And he kissed back.