Numbers

Now then, now then, hello children, you'll be happy (or not) to know that there will be a litttlllltlltllltteeee Deckerstar in this BUT Imma be focusing a litttlltltltlltlllleelelelelelel bit more on the younger Decker and Luci, BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THAT WOULD BE ADORABLE. Now then... *cough cough* there might some chapters like this in future, that only has a little Deckerstar, but like Tribe and shit like that (and maybe all of them trying to go after Pierce in an AU cause I mean I want to rip his organs out and put his dick in a blender, don't lie, we all do.) so deal with it (this is mostly cause I can't be asked to start a new fanfic for Luci, even though I love the show more than words can describe, I thought i'd cram them in here.) So yes. Enjoy, yay or nay or skip bAI.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look! Mummy finally bought me a phone!" Trixie yelled, bouncing out of her room excitedly as she heard the crowd walk through the door. Maze immediately grabbed the iPhone out of the girls hands and typed in a couple numbers.

"What you doing?" Trixie asked as Lucifer leaned in, along with Ella to examine her typing.

"Okay! That's enough!" Ella yelled suddenly, snatching the phone out of Maze's hands, only to get a slight frown from her. Ella rolled her eyes.

"You were about to install a bloody GTA game onto a nine year old's phone! I don't think you can even do that! Like it was only made for Xbox's and PlayStation's..." Ella complained, trailing off as Chloe glared at Maze, eyebrows raised.

"What? Got to teach her the street ways somehow..." Maze trailed off as Lucifer nodded in approval, opening his mouth to counter the Detective, before she raised a finger and smiled sharply.

"Not a word." She ordered him as he cowered slightly under her gaze, Maze snickering. Ella finished tapping something in before handing Trixie's phone to Dan, stood behind them.

"What are they doing?" Trixie directed to Maze, who leant down.

"We're all adding our numbers in. Can't leave you defenceless, right?" Maze said, pocking her nose. Trixie smiled.

"But I can fight slightly! Thanks to you Maze!" Trixie exclaimed as Maze rose slowly to meet Chloe's questioning gaze.

"What did you teach my daughter?" Chloe asked sternly, but was still quite glad she at least knew some form of self defence. Maze had a slight grin on her face and opened her mouth to answer before Lucifer cut her off.

"Nothing about how to torture someone, just enough to give whoever attacks her a run for their money." He remarked as Dan had passed him the phone now, intentionally going to give it to Chloe, before Lucifer ripped it from Dan's hand, a stern look on his face, and Dan understood. Lucifer then handed it to Amenadiel, who was standing still as a statue behind Dan, intent on him doing the same, which he gladly did. Amenadiel passed it back to his brother once he was done, and Lucifer gave it back to her.

"Use them wisely child." He remarked, as Trixie now flicked through the six contacts, her face filling with joy. Chloe sighed and gestured for them to go to the living room. As the others passed Trixie, Lucifer leant down in front of her.

"Text me for any kind of loopholes." He whispered to her, as a smirk appeared on her face, before standing and ruffling her hair. Although he'd never admit it, to anyone, he cared for the kid. She was a little bundle of innocence, and he admitted that Maze's liking to her, helped him see through the annoying habits, which he now didn't notice. Chloe knew silently, how much he adored her baby. Just the now non-reluctance of her hugs, made Chloe's heart soar to see him returning the affection. He walked over to the sofa, installing himself behind Chloe, as she leaned into him, bringing her legs up to rest on top of Maze's, that were crossed on the table. She shot Maze a smirk, which she gladly returned. Never before had she felt so much like a teenager. Hanging out with her boyfriend, his brother, her best-friends and her ex, now that they were over each other enough to date other people in front of them. I mean, then there was the whole celestial aspect, but she glossed over that at the moment, while the Lord Of Hell laced his fingers in her own, and Hell's best torturer with Chloe's daughter on her lap.