WOW!

(AN: ok sorry guys I haven't updated in a while but I been hard at work......lol..... anyway thank you for everything and now on with the story)

you woke up and the first thing that you saw was sting, you smiled got up, took a shower and got dressed you then walked out while putting a note on the table saying that you left not for sting not for him to worry. so you walked over to your house while your stomach Is hurting but you didn't know why (AN: I know why do you?) when you got back natsu, happy and winter was looking at you with a smile on their faces. 

you- what?

natsu- we just took a job and it's perfect for you.

you- really what is it?

natsu held up a poster 

it said

Wanted

help by a S class wizard

reward: 100,000,000J

you looked really happy your an S class wizard and you could take it, it pays a lot but the only thing is that it doesn't say what you have to do. but you nodded anyway natsu and happy and winter smiled and all agreed to come with you like a family job and it's a day out with your brother and happy and of cause winter. you was really excited. you packed and so did natsu happy put some fish away for later. (AN: yeah that's happy)

you got ready yourself and off you went about 1 hour later you arrived where you had to be, a guy and lady was waiting for you at the entrance of the gate. you smiled at them but they didn't notice that you did. one of them the guy had a mayor band around him the other looked like his assistant.

mayor- are you from fairy tail?

natsu- yes we are.

mayor- I'm the mayor and this is my assistant Clare.

you- my name is (Y/N) Dragneel, this is natsu dragneel, happy and winter.

mayor- this way please.

all of you nodded and what you saw when you entered was nothing that you ever seen before.

(AN: find out what it is. I have to do this because I feel like it's getting boring for all of you but thanks for everything.)