Um..

(AN: sorry guys for not updating. ok so the game what god are you? im a god of anime. oh hope you guys enjoy.)

recap

as soon as you entered the village you couldn't believe what you saw.

story

you kept on looking but still couldn't believe it, all of the villagers where children even the adults, as the mayor explained to you everything you eventually found out it was age magic, natsu, happy and winter was shocked too.

mayor- all we need you to do is to get everyone back to their original forms.

you- i'll try!

but you didn't even know where to start, natsu and the rest went to ask everyone who done if you had an idea of who done it then you could help, you saw a villager and went to ask them some questions.  

you- hey excuse me! can you tell me what happened here?

villager- ok! well this woman came with long brown hair and blue eyes she was really pissed off for some reason and she used her magic we all feel asleep when we woke all of us was children again.

you nodded you knew exactly what to do, that's you need to do is to break the magic seal, since this type of magic needs a seal. you went to the middle of the village, when you did natsu, happy and winter came to tell you what they found out.

you- ok I think I know what to do. you need to stay back.

they nodded and backed away.

you then put your hand out and a magic circle came

you made sure that everyone was back to normal, then they paid you and went on your way

natsu- hey I'm wondering something.

you- what?

natsu- how come they mayor didn't get affected like everyone else?

you- um...good question I don't know that's strange.

happy- no use in worrying about it now let's get home.

you- yeah your right happy. "ouch what the...what was that kick."

(AN: hope you guys enjoyed and thank you for your views and comments and votes)