CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: THE SCORPION AND LIGHTNING ELEMENT

The sun's glimmering light woke Jinra up, realizing that she was still outside her room. But Tao wasn't there anymore.

Only a bunch of red roses scattered on the floor, surrounding her. They had thorns and for sure Tao wasn't there when it arrived.

There was a white card in front of her. Just like the white card from BTS' Proposal Rose.

Out of curiosity, she opened the card. There weren't any names except for two words.

넌 내꺼.
(You're mine.)

"Who the heck is this?" Jinra thought. She then crampled the paper and threw it away, together with the roses scattered around her.

At the dining hall, the students were gathered again for another festive breakfast.

"So did you see whose the rose from?" Baek Ah asked.

"Don't care about it," Jinra plainly said, chugging down on her bowl of cereal.

Suddenly, BTS came in the cafeteria, earning their whole attention. Jinra tried to focus on her food. But she looked at them again, thinking of the words she wanted to spill to dump whoever guy gave her the rose...

Until a wink distracted her.

"Eew! Did Rap Monster just winked at you?!" Baek Ah exclaimed.

"Wait does that mean that it was Rap Monster who likes you?" Hyein asked.

"I don't know," Jinra said, losing all her courage to get it straight with the boys. "And I already told you, I don't care," she tried to shrug the thoughts off so hard just to eat her breakfast peacefully.

"You have to be careful, Jinra," D.O. warned.

"HELP! Anyone knows where the clinic is?!" Jackson suddenly exclaimed in the cafeteria.

Jino and the others quickly ran towards him, and some other students.

"What happened Jackson?" Baek Ah asked. "Where's Mark?!"

"While we were looking for a good practice room, we found Huang Zi Tao knocked out on the ground! You remember, the waiter in the pub?"

Jinra quickly turned her gaze to BTS, who was eating their food. Suddenly, J-Hope smirked and waved at her.

"These stupid bastar-" She was about to pounce on them but then someone came across her way.

"You must be enjoying the spotlight today," Yejin said, arms crossed on her chest. "Just want to inform you that you're the hotel's superstar today. Those pictures were cute," she then continued walking to the cafeteria.

"Pictures? What pictures?" Jinra asked.

"At the lobby," Yejin chuckled. She then walked her way towards Luhan. Meanwhile, Jino's eyes followed where Yejin was walking until her eyes met Luhan's.

She quickly cut it off, shrugging her thoughts about Luhan's offer about getting closer to Kai and followed her friends to look for Jinra's photos.

"Ooh, not bad Jinra! You look good together!" Baek Ah complimented and giggled as she saw the pictures on the billboard which showed Jinra sleeping soundly on Tao's shoulder.

Soo Young nudged Baek Ah's side and gave her a look.

"Oops, sorry," Baek Ah said and puckered her lips.

"Who took this anyway?" D.O. asked.

"Suga! I'll go get that papparazzi's camera and throw it towards the other side of Jeju Island!" Jinra said in frustration.