Chapter 1: The breakup

( Ariana's point of view)

I can't go on with Harry, he is just not the one for me anymore. I wish he wouldn't drink and smoke so much, it's not good for him and I hate it. He has been drunk ever since we went to Arizona together, where he met Pete, my friend from middle school that I really like a lot. He also hit me once and pushed me into the wall, so I had to go to the hospital...I'm breaking up with him today.

Ariana: Harry, I can't go on anymore, you crossed the line with pushing me into the wall...

Harry: I'm sorry for that, I was drunk

Ariana: Yeah, just like you always are....since Arizona

Harry: It has been very hard for me the last few  months you know, I've been thinking about the stuff that happened between you and Pete in Arizona...

Ariana: What "stuff"?

Harry: When you went t the bathroom and he followed you...

Ariana: Nothing happened Harry, and you shouldn't be the one talking, you know...

Harry: OK I have made some mistakes, but I am sorry, I love you...

Ariana: Well, I don't love you, GOODBYE HARRY

I stormed out and drove to Pete's house, where I sobbed on the couch, but he always knew how to calm me down and it wasn't any different now. He made me tea and hugged me. He's just the sweetest, we than talked for such a long time I can't even remember.

3 hours later

Ariana: I love you Pete

Pete: I love you too Ari

OMFG did I seriously just say that and HE SAID IT BACK OMG I can't breathe, than something just came out that wasn't supposed to... 

Ariana: I wish we could have been a couple before this but I just could not break up with Harry that soon, after our engagement...

I TOLD HIM WE GOT ENGAGED OMG

Pete: WAIT, YOU TWO GOT ENGADED AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!?!

Ariana: Calm down, I would have, but Harry said, that if I tell anyone, he'll kill me...

Pete: Oh yeah... sorry I didn't mean to yell...

Ariana: It's fine...

I know I should have told Pete, but I was just way too scared of Harry. He crossed the line, many times, but I could not break up with him... I still love him, even after all the bad things he has done to me. But now I'm with Pete and I love him.

Pete: Are you okay?

Ariana: Yeah, yeah why?

Pete: The Harry thing...

I didn't want to talk about Mac so I just jumped onto him and he laughed, so did I. And that's how our relationship started.And that's also how my life started to be amazing...