Chapter 4: The end

Pete: Ariana, I'm sorry but I can't go on anymore... We're over

Ariana: Pete  why?

Pete: I can't go on with all the hate I've been getting from your "fans"

Ariana: I can make them stop

Pete: And how's that gonna happen?

Ariana: I'll tell them imma cancel the tour

Pete: No, Ari I'm sorry but we're done...

(Ariana's point of view) 

I ran to my bed and started crying, in a few minutes my pillow was completely wet. I even took out the video of me and Harry and thought, it would have been better, if I stayed with him. But I thought Pete was such a nice person, ugh I'm such an idiot. I called Harry and invited him over, but he obviously got the wrong idea... he kissed me right when he came and I pushed him away, so he started getting violent and punched me in the eye. I called my security and they dragged him out the front door. I put ice on my blue eye and ran upstairs to my bed where I cried even more. Then my phone rang and it was............. HUH PETE?!?!!?! I answered.

Pete: Hey, listen I know you're probably mad right now but, I'm sorry and I...

Ariana: Of course I'll be your girl again

Pete: I didn't want to say that, but wow you really are a ho, I just saw Harry walking out. I was gonna say I forgot my charger and if you could bring it to me, but obviously you probably have more company in your bed. 

Ariana: Pete, it's not what it looks like, I swear...

Pete: Yeah uhuh, you think I'm dumb?Goodbye forever.

Omg did he actually just do that, I'm going to tell the fans what he really is. I posted a pic of me crying on my story and later I posted one on my feed. It was a picture of a tear drop that i found on the internet. I started writing the caption and I just snapped...

Hi cuties, so I'm sad to announce that we unfortunately called of the weeding. I am also sad to announce that Pete broke my heart this morning by saying, and I quote ' Ariana, I'm sorry but I can't go on anymore. We're over' It was because of all the hate and I cried my eyes out while he left not even looking back. I'm sorry if I broke any of ur hearts by this caption but I had to write it I just did. 

                                                                                                                                                       - Thanks, love Ariana