rules

[one] Give credit to me

[one] Give credit to me. Wherever visible on the story. Just please do not claim you came up with the plots. I know there is nothing I can do if you do claim my ideas as your own but it is just wrong and I love my ideas, they are MY ideas even if I'm not the one writing the story after the main idea.

[two] PM ME about the plot that you want.

[three] Any plots marked taken that you want to read, you can find on my profile reading list:

[four] I'll only mark the plot 'TAKEN' after you have published the first chapter.

[five] It's okay if you already claimed the plot but if you suddenly feel like you don't want it anymore. Just send me a message so I can put it back up. Lets give others a chance if you arn't taking it.

[six] If you haven't published the book (using plot) for a long period of time, OR if you unpublish it, i'll put the plot back up.

[seven] If you want help or ideas in anyway feel free to ask I may put a plot up but the details just keep coming to me I don't exactly put it all up there.

[eight] You can change things, yes the plot and storyline I came up with but feel free to change things like the face claim and other things. This becomes your story as much as mine you have to put your own twist on things thats how this works.

[nine] This is an add as I go, I will post more plots when they come to me. You can request one if you want though just message me the fandom and the love intrest you would like to write about.

[ten] If there is a misunderstanding please don't hesitate to inform me.  GUYS SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU WANT A CERTAIN PLOT. DON'T USE COMMENTS TO TELL ME. THANKS.