requested plot | @july-is-life

STILL NEEDS EDITTING
ONLY PUBLISHED SO JuLy-is-Life can see the progress

STILL NEEDS EDITTINGONLY PUBLISHED SO JuLy-is-Life  can see the progress

STATUS: Requested by  JuLy-is-Life

FILM/TV SHOW: The Vampire Diaries

TIMELINE: Starts season three

CHARACTERS NAME: Paisley Carter-Donovan

SPECIES: Nephilim

LOVE INTEREST: Rebekah Mikaelson AND Matt Donovan

FACECLAIM: Alycia Debnam-Carey

BACKGROUND.
From birth, Paisley Carter only ever had her grandmother to look after her. Her mother was very young when she met her father who left before she even knew she was pregnant. Alice Carter died before she ever even set eyes on her daughter, her everything. Fern Carter was angry with her daughter for being so irresponsible, she highly believed in saving yourself for your husband not some one night stand with some guy you haven't even known a week. If Paisleys father hadn't disappeared out of thin air, Fern would of insisted the Alice had married the boy before the baby came.
Paisley and Matt Donovan had a short relationship during the summer after his break up with Elena Gilbert. They weren't together long because Matt was still not over his feelings for Elena. Paisley accepted this and there was no bad blood between the two. They chose to remain close friends, there was no awkwardness what so ever.
When Paisley told her grandmother that she herself was pregnant at seventeen, the women nearly had a heart attack. Fern told her grand daughter she had to
marry the father, and if she chose to keep the child and not do as she is told she was no grand daughter of hers and would have to get out and do it on her own. However if she did marry him then she would help the young couple in anyway they needed.
Paisley knew she could never terminate her pregnancy, she had never thought about having children, honestly she was one who lived in the moment, never thinking far into the future. But that moment, the moment her pregnancy was confirmed, her future was painted out in front of her and she knew she wanted what she saw. Matt was scared and unsure of how the two could care for a child when they could barely take care of themselves but the moment he saw the first ultrasound he knew there was no way he was going anywhere. Knowing they couldn't do it on their own they took Ferns deal.
With both being underage Fern Carter sighed off for Paisley to wed and Matt's mother signed off for Matt, while she was very, very drunk and had no clue what she was doing.
The young newly weds loved each other very much, just not in the married couple kinda way. They were co parents, they both respected each other and cared for each other greatly, they knew they could make this work. They had to, for the sake of their share purpose in life, their little Victoria Alice Donovan.