* Sage Christina *

Sage Christina

Don't Tempt Me

Sage growing up was kept from the pack until she was turning 16 and taken by her parents to the pack house for the first time. She was kept between her parents as they walked inside and she was taken straight down to the pack infirmary.

Not one pack member knew who she was. The pack mind link started going absolutely crazy as those inside seeing her mind linked others.

The three walked down the stairs to the infirmary as Alpha Joe moved to the top of the second set of stairs looking down to see who was causing all the fuss. He ended up walking down himself as the links to Jessica and Morton were being blocked from them hearing him.

Joe alerted Dr Gordon that Jessica and Morton were bringing an unknown female down to him. Dr Gordon linked back and said I know, they called and let me know they were coming with their daughter Sage.

Alpha Joe grunted and asked what daughter?, I've never seen her before. Dr Gordon said I downloaded her file as she was prematurely born at Council and was kept there.

Alpha Joe grunted and said I didn't know they had a daughter Gordon. Dr Gordon said she was a sick baby, they didn't expect her to survive being born so premature. She has been seen by all the Council doctors and they have been watching over her health until now as she is turning 16.

When the three walked into the infirmary, Jessica smiled and said Dr Gordon, meet our daughter Sage. Morton said we just returned from Council as Sage had a final check up in their infirmary.

Dr Gordon looked Sage over and said so I read as I downloaded her file. Sage said hello Dr Gordon. He took her hand as he was blown over on how pretty she was. With no make up on at all, she was stunning close up.

He asked is this is your first time to the pack house? She nodded. He said Alpha Joe is coming down as he had never been informed of you.

Morton and Jessica sighed and Morton said we've been keeping her safe Doctor. Call us what you will but we have been very protective of Sage since her early premature birth.

Alpha Joe walked in and took his first look at Sage and grunted. They turned to face him and he groaned in his head as she was stunning.

Sage looked down as soon as her parents said Alpha Joe. Dr Gordon watched her face when she wouldn't look up. Alpha Joe moved and soon stood in front of her, then Dr Gordon let go of her hand.

Joe lifted her chin, but she wouldn't look him in the eyes. Morton saw and grunted before saying Sage had a run in with an angry Alpha in the Council infirmary when younger. He really scared her for just looking him in his eyes.

Jessica said it changed her as she stopped looking anyone with a title in the eyes. Sage sighed and said he started shaking when seeing me looking. I was so scared he was going to shift and attack me. The Council Warriors pounced on him and he was injected to calm down.

She added, I learned that it was because I had just met his true mate and she hugged me. So my clothing had her scent on it.

Jessica said the mate's scent had others in it and he was angered. But she had not cheated or anything like that, unlike him.

Morton grunted and said yeah, he was a cheating mate who was putting his true mate through hell.

Sage nodded and said I learned that he was lied to, his true mate was so angry as pack females had been filling his head with lies about her and he believed them and cheated on her with them. She was in pain when she was hugging me.

She added in the end, he had impregnated a few of those sluts as the sluts hadn't updated their injections on purpose. The true mate that hugged me, was found unconscious and brought in to Council. It was the reason why her clothes had males scents on it.