New start

I've been in this car for 3 hours already and I think I'm going to throw up. I hate long car rides they make me nauseous . Me and my no good of a father are headed to Florida. When I found out I was hoping we would move to like  Orlando or something where I could finally visit Disney world but instead I was informed that we were moving to a small town I've never even heard of .

We're originally from New York but my father decided that alcohol is more important than going to work.He usually got so drunk he wouldn't wake up on time so he got fired. He somehow blames me for not being responsible enough to wake him up on time and have his stuff ready. It's not like I didn't try waking him up a bunch of times before.

A little back story on my life, my mom died when I was 9. She hung herself in our living room and my father hasn't stopped drinking since.When he's home he's usually too drunk to even speak but that still doesn't stop him from beating the crap out of me. Thankfully I turn 18 on May 6th and I'm finally graduating. I only need to wait 3 more months.I'm so glad to be getting the f**k out of the life I currently live.

Soon I'm pretty sure it'll get worse once I start my new school. High school can be tough when you're an introvert with a RBF who's too lazy and too poor to try and dress decent.

We arrived at our new home . It was the ugliest little thing. I didn't really expect much but still it was so.....tiny ? It looked old and run down. As long as I had a lock for my room I was good. I helped my dad carry in the stuff we brought from back home and by helping I mean I basically did all the work while he complained that none of this would've happened if it weren't for me.

Over the years I learned how to mute his voice out and do what I had to. I already felt like shit at school I didn't need any more taunting at home.I gathered all my things in my new room and Immediately checked if I had a lock.

"Yes!!" I thanked the heavens now I can sleep peaceful without worrying about waking up to someone smacking me or punching my stomach.

You see in my old house or should I say apartment my room didn't have a lock and because we rented we weren't allowed to touch up anything. Sucks trust me I know.

It is now 11:38 pm and I'm ready to go to bed . I had  to unbox a bunch of stuff and clean the house while my dad sat on the porch drinking his life away. Good maybe he'll die faster. I got into bed with the one blanket I had. This will do until tomorrow. Closing my eyes shut I prayed for school not to be so bad and for at least one friend to get me through my last year of high school.