t h r e e

A/N;
Did you know that even if you're offline you can comment and vote?
Then, as soon as you connect to Wi-Fi everything will be posted! 🤗
So please leave a comment and vote for this chapter ❤

Chapter Three

The next morning I woke up early feeling energized and ready to start the day. I picked a simple outfit and headed for the bathroom. Since I wasn't in a rush I decided to put some effort in looking somewhat presentable.

After fixing my bangs and doing a light make-up, I entered the kitchen to get a granola bar to eat on my way to school. Before leaving the house I called Lexi to let her know I would be at her place soon.

As soon as I honked, Lexi appeared on her doorstep holding two cups of smoothies. She got inside and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning, girl. This one's for you." She said handing me one of the smoothies.

"You're a lifesaver. Thank you." I smiled and took a sip of the drink.

"So," She started. "Any news?" She asked.

"Not much. I was thinking of visiting my brother some time next week and maybe catching up with Jin as well." I turned to face her. "Want to come?"

"Yeah, sounds cool. It's also been a long time since we saw Jin."

"Yeah, that's true." I agreed. "Too bad he's busy."

Soon we were in the school parking lot. I parked my car next to Jimin's, grabbed my bag and locked it. We made it to the entrance and headed towards our lockers.

"By the way, I have to return Jimin's notebook." Lexi pointed out.

"Ah right. I have his keys. Here." I said and then opened my locker while Lexi stayed in front of Jimin's struggling to unlock it.

I got the books I needed for my first class but then I noticed something. Another envelope.

Is this guy going to confess his undying love for me now? I snorted.

I unfolded the paper and saw the same handwriting.

I'm stupid. I don't know why I left you this letter. Just throw it away. I'm not going to bother you anymore.

Hm, nice, I thought.

"What's that?" Lexi asked eyeing the the piece of paper in my hands curiously.

"Nothing important." I answered and put the letter back in the envelope.

"Are you sure? Judging from your reaction it seems quite important." She continued.

Sighing deeply I decided to tell her. I took the first envelope out of my back and handed it to her. Lexi looked confused but she didn't question me further.

"My girl has a secret admirer!" She exclaimed happily.

"That's not true. Somebody's just playing tricks with me. Besides," I got the second letter and handed it to her.

Lexi read it and instantly frowned. "Ugh, why stop now you, idiot?" She complained.

I laughed at her reaction, quickly hiding the letters inside my back as Yoongi was approaching us.

"Morning." He greeted and eyed us curiously.

Lexi rolled her eyes at him and looked my way. "I am going to give Jimin his keys."

I nodded at her and started walking next to Yoongi. "How are you?"

"Tired." He answered and started to yawn.