chapter 27

3 days later

(Y/n) is running around the taekook Castle looking for jimin with (familiars/name) laying on her shoulders. Jimin is reading. Taehyung and jungkook greeting their people. Namjoon and taehyung are with taehyung and jungkook as their royal guards. Yoongi and Brittany are sleeping. Hoseok is following sage everywhere.

With (Y/n)

(Y/n) finds jimin reading in the library. "Jimin you said you and (familiars/name) would help me with my magic." "And we will but let's go out back."

"It's pretty out here

"It's pretty out here." (familiars/name) nods and moves down her arm." Give me to jimin you need both hands." "Here jimin take (familiars/name)." Jimin puts his arm out and
(familiars/name) moves onto his arm and then his shoulders. "Now let's begin."

With taehyung

Taehyung is walking around with jin talking to vampires. "I'm glad you and king jeon took the Kingdom from the last king and queen. The queen was a bitch and the king was an ass. King jeon was a wonderful sight to see." Taehyung claps and hugs the vampire. "I'm glad we could help make you guys happy." "If you don't mind me asking where did you get the fallen Angel." Jin frowns at the sentence and at the words fallen, Angel. "He's my brother he saved me by killing Angels I owe my life to him." Jin smiles and hugs taehyung. "I'd do anything for you tae you're my life."