wrong place. wrong time.

LEAHS POV:
we were all walking into the theatre. ethan said something that made my heart melt:
"hey leah. you should tell Grayson how you really feel, he feels the exact same and i know that for a fact. i know your heartbroken, but I'm here for you. everyone is." what a great bestie i have.
i watched him get abbie on his back and run into the reception. grayson and megan got our food and tickets and met us in the screen room. we sat in this exact order:
aisle seat: Abbie
next to: Ethan
next to: ellie
next to: me
next to: Megan
On the end: gray
the one thing we never noticed was freyja sitting behind us with her little girl squad (macie and liv) they were listening to every single thing we were saying and positing it all over social media. i see abbie looking at ethan and ellie talking.
-
END OF POV
-
ABBIES POV:
i saw ellie and Ethan flirting so i started talking to ethan. i threw my legs over him and started being clingy and touchy. ellie doesn't understand the idea of him being mine. i talked to ellie to make me seem less jealous. but i really don't care what she does except make any kind of contact with Ethan. i barely watched the movie. i was just thinking about what would happen if Ethan and ellie were just more than friends. i didn't realize it but I was staring at Ellie, giving her a dirty look. Grayson looked at me, raising one eyebrow to check if I was okay. i nodded. and then i realized everyone was staring at me. including freyja, liv and macies phone cameras.