megan.

ETHANS POV:
i can't believe it. megan, out of all people. why? i walked out the room with leah and grayson as we stood in the hallway, looking at eachother. megan walked out as we  read her tweet aloud, in sync.
"im dating a Martinez, and a Dolan" it read.
grayson looked confused, he walked up to her and said "we're over you fucking cheat."
he then walked back and took leah by the arm upstairs, angrily.
i walked back in to see abbie and ellie, sitting on the other sides of the room away from each other.
"what's wrong with you two?" i asked firmly.
they both pointed to eachother as i laughed.
i heard a knock on the door, maybe it was Megan's new new man. i walked up to the door and opened it, formally. two twins with brown/blond hair, just Abbie's type, walked in and went to Megan to talk to her. they forgave her but Grayson still hadn't. poor gray. the twins and megan sat in the kitchen, abbie slowly came in after them. i went in the living room to give ellie some company.
-
END OF POV
-
ELLIES POV;
ethans so cute. i wish he still wasn't dating Abbie, that would make being friends with him so much easier. she loved him but hopefully one of those spanish twins is just what she wants. i saw them walk into the kitchen and they are nothing compared to Ethan and Grayson. ethan sometimes gives that cute look when i talk about how fit Joey Birlem is. he's too young for me anyway haha.
-
END OF POV
-
GRAYSONS POV:
im angry at megan, i could've been with leah that entire time and she just wasted it. as soon as I heard the door open, i knew something bad was gonna happen but I wasn't sure what..