Growing Up And Moving On

Molly and Niall-best friends since fifth grade-got separated by a television show called The X-Factor. They vowed to stay best friends. To always call and make sure that we were okay. But Molly kept getting fewer and fewer calls.

Until they finally stopped.

Niall Horan had it all. A loving family, four band mates that were like brothers, and a wonderful home in London. He didn't have to worry about not having a meal on the table, or having his mother die from a curable sickness, that people like us couldn't afford the hospital bill. Even having a half blind father that needs glasses, or having to worry about your father carrying your baby brother on his back, and due to his blindness gets hit by a car.....

With no survivors.

Except, maybe me.

I live on the streets.

Alone.

I am eighteen. With a full education. I got a scholarship to Harvard, but wasn't able to accept, due to my situation. But the real reason was, before me my father and my baby brother lived on the streets, when they were alive and we had a house is....

My father threw away the papers.

Now I'm alone, dirty, hungry, and broke. But I never lost hope in Niall. Until my actual eighteenth birthday. I always had hope in Niall.... Maybe he'd call, I thought in my head... But he never did.

At that moment I realized.

It's time to grow up, and move on.