1 month{17}

Nash POV

I wake up to a text from Carter.

Carter 👲- sup bro

Nash-yo dude wats up

Carter👲-what you doing today?

Nash- I'm going to be with Jessica

Carter👲- whole day?

Nash-yup 1 month

Carter👲-k uhh tomorrow lll be at your house at eight.

Nash-alright see you then brother.

I immediately text Jessica right after

Nash-hey baby! 😁

My L💟VE- hey babe

Nash- 1⃣ month 💏

My L💟VE- Haha yass I love you buttface #onemonth

Nash- I love you sooooooo much

My L💟VE- I love you to da 🌙 and 🔙

Nash-that's only 238,900 miles from earth 😁 you tried I love you to infinity and beyond.

My L💟VE- 😒 you know I love you more than 238,900 miles 😂 I'm in love with you

Nash- I know soo uhh we haven't gone on a real date

My L💟VE- are you trying to ask me out on a date Nash Grier?

Nash-Yeahh will you go on a date with me Jessica?

My L💟VE- nope 😝

Nash- why do I ask?

My L💟VE - idk why you ask. Ahaha what do I wear?

Nash-Uhhh a 👗👠

My L💟VE- what time should I be there ?

Nash-never

My L💟VE- wait what

Nash- be ready at 6 I'll go over.

My L💟VE- k baiiiii i love you

Nash-I love you more 💓

Jessica's POV

Nash just asked me out on a date our first date.

I'm so excited!!! It's 12 right now so I have all day I don't do anything but go on social medias. I took a selfie and uploaded it on insta with the caption " one month, wow! I love you buttcheek @nashgrier 😘💏 . I guess he saw it because instantly I gained 500 followers I already had 50k cause my pics are tumblr ish so I guess people like that or something I truly love photography it's my passion. But anyway I saw Nash take a selfie of a bouquet of roses and his caption was "a roses for the love. I love you baby happy 1 month 💑💏 @jesswithdapics .

4 hours later****

It's five and I chose a black and white stripped maxy dress with red wedges I really liked my outfit. I did my make up which was smokey eye.i did my hair in a waterfall twist braid and curled the rest of my hair. I then hear the door bell ring I told my mom I was going on a date with Nash and she said to have fun and be safe while stuffing her face with Nutella I guess that's what the baby requested.(if you don't remember Jessica's mom is prego) in one month she will blow. Any who I rush to get the door and see Nash all dress up, bottom up black shirt jeans and black dress up shoes my boy was all dressed up.

Nash's POV

I ran downstairs and told my mom I was going on a date with Jessica she said to "have fun and be safe and that I looked nice." I be pullin' ahaha just kidding. "Okay mom" I will I reply I walk over to Jess's house and she opens the door. You look amazing baby thanks you look so handsome she said. I blushed I got these for you, I hold out a bouquet of roses and she said Awwee for me? Yeah babe who else hahaha that's so sweet Nash but spoiler alert #thanksinstagram.

We both laughed and walked out. Nash where are we going? I guided her to my car opened her door and closed it. Uhhh Jess put on this blindfold. Not until you tell me where we are going. Uhhh fine we are going to...

A/n heyyyyyy guys thanks for all most 150 reads that crazy haha uhhh well should I start an other book? I'll keep doing with one but im curious.. If you agree vote? Hahaha any ideas kik me - jessie002 today's update I recommend ishgabbybae's fan fiction? Y'all should read her books ily stay fab betch 💕