Cuddles{4}

(Nash's POV)
I'm next to jessica with a blanket in case it gets cold, from the air conditioner,
but I really just want to cuddle.
We make popcorn for the toddlers and for Jessica and I to share.
Plus other snacks for Hayes, cause he's fat like that. As I let the movie start, all I did was stare at the beautiful girl next to me.
Her smile, her body, hair, EVERYTHING was perfect about her. Soon to-be mine .
I put my arm around her for comfort when Bruse was trying to eat Dory because she looked so sad. It was cute. While I, on the other hand, was laughing hysterically. She slapped my stomach playfully when she saw me laughing.
The girls went up to play when they got tired of watching the movie.

Jessica's POV
I felt safe in Nash's arms. I scooted closer and put my head on top of his chest. And continued watching until the part Where NEMO was in the fish tank at the dentist and the dentist told him he was going to be taking home with his niece.
I looked up at nash smiling and laughing and I slapping his stomach in a playful way. When I look up at Nash he looks at me and our eyes connected he's huge blue eyes starring down at my huge hazel eyes and we kissed his huge soft lips touched mine and we made out. sparks and fireworks is what I felt,like the fouth of July,amaing. We let go when his younger brother Hayes whistles at us. Nash and I are both blushing.
"Oh umm nice to meet you
Hayes I'm Jessica. "
"Nash's girlfriend" he asked confused?
"Oh no not yet" I whisper teasing the little fellow.
And I hear Nash say what?
"Nothing I'm kidding!"
"Gosh Nash you got really excited for a second." Hayes said.
"No I didn't !" He said back.
"Okay bye Hayes." Nash said.
And we walked to the backyard.
Nash POV
"Hey Nashy!"my mom walks in.
Hey mom. I kissed her on the cheek and helped with groceries.
Who's this? She asked. This is Jessica, Lilly's sister she's also our neighbor.
"Oh really? well welcome to the neighborhood" my mom said.
"Thank you" Jessica says with a huge smile.
"Do you want to have dinner with us you can invite your family and we can get to know eachother better."
"oh yeah sure I'll go over and tell my parents right now. "
I'll walk with you I said.
Okay be right back.
"Nash your mom is so pretty and nice" Jessica says.
"Yup I'm just like her."
Haha very funny jokester. Jessica said.
"It's true isn't it?"
"Sure I guess." She said

Jessica's POV
"Mom? Dad? Si? los vecinos preguntaron si queríamos venir a cenar? "(In English / "the neighbors asked if we wanted to come over
For dinner"\) "ok. a qué hora?" (/ what time\ ) (guys this is in Spanish ) in one hour okay we will be there.
"Y Quine es este niño?" "El vecino." (/ and who is this boy\) (/the neighbor\) okay bye I say to my parents and shut the door behind me and Nash's his facial expression is funny! "I never knew you spoke Spanish you should have told me." Nash said.
"I'm sorry bæ.Your right I should have said it."
"It's fine." Nash said but that's so cool my girl is bilingual Nash said.
"I'm not your girl" Nash.
"Wait did I say that out loud?"cNash asked.
"Yep, you did Nash."
*in Nash's room***
"You know your totally right Nash."
About? He said so confused.
"About " your girl" being bilingual I guess I'm pretty cool."
"Wait what?" Nash says.
"Okay even if you don't feel the same about me, Nash lets still be friends but I think I like nash grier.."