GoodBye

Caroline P.O.V 

I got to the Mikealson Mansion and i listened to hear if there was anyone there. I didnt hear anything but i still decided to knock. I waited for abit and then the door opened. The most handsom man i'd ever seen stood there. Omg what am i thinking arghhh!. I can not be falling for him he is the enemy. 

"Caroline?..." he whispered 

Klaus P.O.V 

" Umm heyy klaus" I loved the voice of her angelic voice 

" To what do i owe the pleasure love?" 

"Well i got your present and its beautiful. You probably had to compel the whole city to get this" I was happy that she liked it but a little hurt that she would think that. 

" I assure you love that i did not compel anyone, i spent my money on that" 

" Omg Klaus how much did that cost" and she threw her self on me and gave me a big hug, i returned the hug. 

" Your Welcome love" 

" Anyway i got your message that your leaving, and i know your supposed to be the enemy or somthing but i just thought that i'd say goodbye" I couldnt believe that she came here just to tell me goodbye 

" Dont you have a hybrid to welcome back to town, i mean he is free now" 

" Yeah will it looks like he doesnt want to come back to town he'd rather pick revenge over love" I couldnt believe it he'd picked revenge on me over her he doesnt deserve her 

" Oh well im sorry love" 

"Can i hear the big bad hybrid apoygizing" she said with a smirk

" Would you like to come in" i said as i rolled my eyes 

" Thank You" she said 

Caroline P.O.V 

He was being so nice to me. He is meant to be the big bad hyrid and i am talking to him Elena and Bonnie would kill me if they found out about this. I entered the house and suddenly that flash back of the ball comes back to me and suddenly i feel a bang of regret. 

" Are you alright love?" he says and i hear real worry in his voice 

" Yeah just a little tired thats all" I lie 

" Well lets go and take a seat love" 

He leads me over to the living room and i take a seat. 

" Would you like to watch a movie love" he says im surprised 

" Woow i never thought the big bad hybrid owns films, and yes do you have the notebook" 

" Yes i do own many films, and yes i have the notebook but dont cover me with your tears" 

He went to get the movie and was back in a second with the CD. The film started i i got comfy as i knew there would be many tears. 

Klaus P.O.V 

I started the film and went to sit next to her on the sofa. She got comfy and now we was only inches away from eachother. I slowly put my arm around her and surprisingly she didnt move. By the end of the movie she was fast asleep. She looked like an angel. I decided to close my eyes for a second and i quickly fell asleep.