Mixed Feelings

Caroline P.O.V 

I opened my eyes and felt a heart chest. I looked up and i saw Klaus. Omgg I cant believe i just slept on Klaus's chest. Although it is very comfortable. I mentally slap myself for that. Klaus suddenly opens his eyes and i quickly look down and get up. 

" Im sorry i fell asleep" 

" Its okay love, i was quite comfortable actually" 

I looked at my watch and saw the time it read 7:30 pm 

OMGG 

" I shoud probably go its starting to get late my mum will worry" 

" Of course love let me walk you home" 

"No its okay Klaus you have to finish packing so ts fine just stay here, Goodbye Klaus" 

"Goodbye Caroline" was the last thing i heard before i flashed out...

 Klaus P.O.V 

" Goodbye Caroline" was the last thing i said before she suddenly flashed out 

I really did not want to go to New Orleans now, i wanted to sta here for her but i knew that i must leave. 

She will be under the protection of Rebekah and Kol. Kol was origanally meant to join me on my trip but he insisted on staying i think its because of this little witch that he has a crush on. 

Anyway i quickly go back upstairs and finish packing i am leaving in a couple of hours so i must hurry. 

Caroline P.O.V 

I quickly get home hoping that my mum wont be home. Lucky me because she isnt. I go in and i get changed so i can head over to 'the mystic grill' to meet Bonnie and Elena. I decided on wearing red dnim short with a cute leopard print shirt, tucked in the sort, and high heeled boots. I judt naturally did my makeup today and quickly got my car keys and rushed outside to my car. I quickly drive to the Mystic grill to meet Elena and Bonnie.