CHAPTER 7

It was finally Monday morning and I was excited to leave this damn house. I looked at my alarm clock and it showed 6:45 am. I lazily rolled off my bed and got dressed. I called Y/F/N to pick me for school because I was super lazy to walk there.

I jogged downstairs to the kitchen then opened the fridge. "Hmmm what should I eat ?" I hummed quietly to myself. I scanned the fridge looking at the boxes of containers which had food in it. "Eat ass" Yoongi says as he laughs his way into the kitchen. I snapped my head up to the side. "Y-Yoongi ! Y-you scared me ! I shouted at him stuttering. I slapped his arm and he just chuckled.

"What ?" He replies laughing. I swear I just want to kick his ass. "Nothing" I said rolling my eyes at him. I took a bottle of juice from the fridge and stumbled off. "Um where do you think your going ?" Yoongi says having his eyes glued to his phone. "I'm going school now with Y/F/N" I say as I picked up bag from the side of the door way and headed outside. I was hoping he wouldn't run out to me and scold me for not telling him I was leaving with Y/F/N. Luckily, he didn't.

"Hey Y/N ! You ready ?" I heard Y/F/N shout from the car. I smiled and ran towards the car and hopped in. "Yep I am. Let's go" I replied putting on my seat belt. She turned on her radio and put the volume at full blast. I look at her annoyed. She completely ignored my stares and just sang along to the music.

School was boring as usual. But I was glad to be away from home. Time flew by and I didn't realise it was 5 minutes to 3. I looked at the clock surprised at how fast today went by even though I did completely nothing.

School had finally ended and I gathered my things and headed out of school. I was walking out until I heard Y /F/N voice from behind. "Y/N ! Are y-you going home w-with Yoongi ?" She asked tiredly. She was panting as she tried to speak to me. I patted her back and let out a little laugh. "Of course Y/F/N. You know I always do" I grumbled as I slowly walked out the school gates. "Yeah I know but I just wanted us to go eat our favourite Ramen Shop today" She pouted. "Maybe next time" I replied putting my hand on her shoulder and pulled her into a hug. I could tell she looked sad about me not going with her. I felt bad but I could always go with her next time.

Yoongi was leaning on the wall as soon as I saw him. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. He puts his phone in his pocket and walks up to where I am. "You took forever" He says walking past not looking at me. "Y/F/N and I were talking" I blurted out walking behind him. He turned his head back at me and started mumbling. I looked up. "What'd you say ?" I said as I squinted my eyes at him. "I said are you hungry" He replies still not looking at me. We reached his car and we both got inside. "Yea" I said buckling up. I wonder what's up his ass I thought.

We drove to a nearby food place and ordered food there. It was quiet once again with him. He was completely normal this morning but now he's just acting strange.

I just couldn't take it anymore and had to ask what's bothering him. "What the hell is up your ass Yoongi ?" I said placing the food on the counter and facing him. He just looked at me and walked off. I was so angry at him for ignoring me when I did exactly nothing.

"Did I do something to you that's making you not talk to me ?!" I raised my voice this time at him. Tears were starting to form in my eyes. I stood there waiting for an answer from him. He turned around and saw that I was about to break into tears. His eyes windened and he ran up to me pulling me into a hug. He placed his hand on my head patting it and the other wrapped around me.

"I-I'm so sorry Y/N. Please don't cry because of me. I didn't mean t-to hurt you. I'm just stressed that's all" He stuttered as his grip on the hug tighten.
"There's this friend of mine and he's moving in with us. His name is RM" I froze when he said the name. Is he moving in ? With us ? "I'm just thinking of how I'm gonna tell Mom and Dad about him staying. He's been kicked out of his apartment and I'm his only friend willing to let him live with me" He finishes off. I thought I would never have to hear of him again. So many things were going through my mind right now.

I pulled away from the hug and looked up at him. "Your friend...when is he coming ?" I said in a small voice. "He's coming tonight Y/N" I widened my eyes. Tonight ?! He's coming tonight ?! My heart started beating faster and I completely forgot I zoned out. "What's wrong Y/N ? you okay ?" He asked looking at me worried. I came back to my senses and tried to remain calm but inside of me was a train wreck. My heart beat was increasing and my breathing was becoming uneven.

"Yep I am" I weakly smiled while looking at him. He returned a smile back and hugged me once more before releasing me.

He left me in the kitchen standing there extremely clueless. I was by myself for a few minutes and I just still couldn't belive he was coming. Most importantly, he's living with us ! I spaced out for a few seconds until I heard a a knock on the door...