Part Five - Fireheart's point of view

Blushing!? Really?!

I thought to myself before stepping out of the warriors' den.  I sighed in frustration and looked at Tigerclaw, who was near the fresh-kill pile.

Why did he look so... Handsome? He's messing with my head! One moon, he's a murderer. The next, he acts like nothing happens. But I know that's what he wants me to think.

You can't trust him, Fireheart! I told myself.

I nervously padded over to the pile of kill, which was almost gone, and grabbed a plump rabbit for Graystripe and I so he doesn't complain.

ThunderClan is always well in new-leaf. The only problem is that we have to be careful with the other Clans. You never know what they're up to. That is, until it happens.

I was going to walk over to my friend, but instantly stopped in my tracks.

I gasped.

He was talking to Tigerclaw.

But why?

And he looked... Happy? Excited. What were they talking about?

I decided to go see what was happening, so I walk over.

When I'm beside Graystripe, I hear him talking about... I don't know, really.

"... Oh! Fireheart!" Graystripe exclaims. "Didn't see you there..."

I blink. "That's because I barely got here, mouse-brain," I muffle over the rabbit I was holding. I set it down next to Graystripe.

"Tigerclaw is so nice to talk to, Fireheart! We were also talking about you."

When I heard that they talked about me, I stiffened.

I hesitantly asked, "Why would you talk about me?"

--------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. I have other things to do as well.

Thanks for reading, and 60 views! That means a lot! I never expected that much views.
This fanfiction is horrible!