Ch. 2

Hey this is a picture of Gabi. Sorry it took so long to post. I will be updating a lot now that's its summer. Enjoy
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

I woke up 10 minutes before my alarm went off, so I stayed in my bed for 20 minutes looking at my ceiling. Once I do get up I too lazy to find something nice to wear. So choose to wear a black beanie. A dark blue tank top with a custom-made leather jacket. Dark blue and white mixed ripped jeans, and with my hammy down, black Converse. As I headed downstairs I hear noise coming from the kitchen and I'm confused. The only noise I should hear is Gabi on her phone. Once I reach the kitchen I find my dad making some food.

"Good morning love." My dad says with a smile on his face.

"Um good morning to you too dad. Wait why are you awake so early? Did Gabi wake you up? Gabi what did I te-"

"No no. Calm down Margaret I have to head to work early today. Someone called in sick and this one thing  needs to be done at the end of the day."

"Dad I told you to call me Marg.¨ I wine. ¨And Is it the project you are working with Josh with?"

"Ok ok calm down. And yea it is. Have fun at school girls. And I will see you at home later tonight."

"Bye, dad."

"Bye Tom."

Gabi had started to call my dad by his real name since the 9th-grade year. And I swear she's going to call him dad one day. As we head to school Gabi talks about the weirdest stuff. I'm the only one that knows this side of her, besides her family.

"Oh hey, Marg is it ok that I hang out with Jake after we go shopping. Is that ok?" Gabi asked as we reach the school.

"Um ya, that's no problem. I do get to finish some homework and stuff." I say walking into the school.

"OK, thanks."

As soon as Gabi got spotted by her other friends they drag her away. Gabi is one of those girls that are very popular and has many friends. But I'm not friends with them. Don't get me wrong I would love to have more friends, but nobody wants to be my friend. Is it because I come off as scary, mean, rude?  

Lunchtime rolls around and I find myself sitting by myself. When I first walked in, I saw Gabi all around her friends. I headed to the back of the lunchroom to find an empty table. I grab my headphones to listen to music and block out the world. Halfway through lunch and I get a tap on my shoulder. I know it's Gabi, because of how lightly she taped.

¨Hey, were you here the whole time?¨

¨Um yeah, I was. Why?¨

¨I was looking for you.¨

¨Oh sorry. So whats up?¨

¨Are we still on for tonight?¨

¨Um yeah, we are.¨

¨Ok good, don't forget to meet me by my car.¨

¨Got it. See you later.¨ I walk to my next class.

School ends fairly quick today. I head straight to Gabi´s car since I don't have other friends to talk to. I wait for around 5 minutes, till I see her walking out with Jake. Jack and Gabi are only friends, but I know they like each other. As soon as Gabi sees me she runs to me and we head to the mall. Once in the mall, we head to Hot Topic. Gabi decides to get some cute girly stuff that's there and weird stuff, she wouldn't normally get. But I got 2 band shirts, a few pins for my pin collection, and some weird jewelry. After that, we walk around some more, with Gabi buying the most stuff and me here and there. Once it gets around 5 we head over to get food.

¨So what are you doing for your birthday?¨ Gabi asked with food in her mouth.

¨First swallow first and nothing much. Most likely going to hanging out with my dad, if he's not working. Why?¨

¨Nothing just wondering. I should take you home so I could meet up with Jake.¨

¨Yeah ok. ¨