Chapter 3

Summer's POV 🦋
Me and Angel headed to my first class. I couldn't get the smell of honey and vanilla out of my head. How it was so addicting and it made me crave more. Am I drooling over a smell?!

"Earth to Summer. You in there" Angel breaking my train of thought. She had an eyebrow raised.

"Yea Sorry" shaking the thoughts out of my head.

"So tell me Angel how is the lacrosse team here?" I asked wondering.

"Well we have won the championship every year" She said, "but only guys are allowed to play. Why do you ask?"

Ugh I thought another team I have to fight to have a spot on. I use to be captain at my old school, but I had to fight hard to get there. My face must have said it all because Angel offered an apologetic smile.
Angel dropped me off at my class and the rest of the day went by slowly. So many things were on my mind the scent of honey and vanilla, the lacrosse tryouts, and how I was going to join the team.
Finally my last class came. Anatomy and physiology my favorite class but still it went by slowly. Finally the the bell rang and I checked my phone. A text message from my mom.

Mom: Good luck at tryouts. Kick some ass! ❤️
Summer: thanks mom 😂

Great now the hard part came. How the hell am I going to join the team.
🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠🐠
I walked to Ron and grabbed my gear. I spotted Angel and waved my hands. She saw me and smiled. She walked over and looked at my gear bag.

"I'm guessing your gonna tryout for lacrosse. Well we will go and protest and afterwards I'll check out some man candy." Flipping her hair

"Of course you will " I said rolling my eyes.

I had just meet her, but it felt like I had known her forever.
We headed to the football field and already I could see that there were guys suiting up.
I looked around to find the coach. I spotted him. He is tall and very muscular maybe a little too muscular. He had a plain red baseball hat, red shirt and some white shorts.

He was yelling, "HURRY UP! this isn't cheer tryouts!"

Great just what I needed a sexist coach.
I headed down to the field. I walked to the coach. He turned and saw that I had my gear bag and a lacrosse stick.

"Uh sorry dear, but guys only" he said

Of course guys only.

"I know but I'm really good player and I've been my whole life. I can beat any of your best guys." I stated

He smirked and laughed, "okay sure you can why don't you try out for cheer that's more your sport."

I balled my fist in anger, "look coach I can either tryout and beat all your best guys or I can have a lawyer give the school a call"

He looked surprised and angry, "fine but one condition you have to score 3 times against my best goalie and two defenders"

"Okay deal" I said

"Good luck you're going to need it cupcake" he said

That day had gotten a lot more interesting.
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Comment, Share and Follow
Will she win against the coach?
Will she smell that mysterious smell again? Well stayed tune. Will add another chapter today.