Chp.2

Friend or Foe?
"It's all fun in games till someone gets hurt, right?"

((Y/N's POV))
GASP
We resurface and I exhale quietly.  Any longer and I might've just killed myself. I grab onto the small grassy area around the water, pulling both I and Frisk out. Frisk doesn't look as panicked as I did when we first got out. I dragged both us and our luggage out fully, surprisingly neither of our clothes were wet but our luggage was. This is some weird water.  He started looking around till his eyes stopped on a bed of blueish-purplish flowers.  Trilliums to be exact. How do I know? My mom, was a florist remember? Anyway, there are these two large doors that lead to a dark, sketchy looking hallway. Feeling slightly uncomfortable, I start looking around on the walls to see if there are any other exits.

Out of habit, I look over to Frisk and see him talking to one of the flowers. "What the..? Frisk...?"

((Frisk's POV))
UGH! I think that's the longest I've held my breath. This place is really dark..heheh cool. But I swear I've seen something glowing around this room other than the water. Flowers..? I think one of them has eyes. I walk over to it and look at its soft looking petals. "So pretty.." I whisper to myself.  Apparently, it heard me? "Hello there!~" I stare in shock for what feels like 5 minutes before answering.

((??? POV))
I hear talking. I see a..human? No, two of them. TWO HUMANS? Hold on now, the smaller one looks like it noticed me.  Mmmm.. it looks like a boy.  Wait-Oh No-HE'S GONNA TOUCH ME!! HE'S GONNA-Caress my petals? He looks so amazed by me! I should say something, this is getting weird.

"Hello there!~" I say while smiling.

((Frisk's POV))
"Hi! I'm Frisk! What's your name?" I reply after snapping out of my shock. "I'm Trinity! Trinity the Trillium." He answers. "Would you like to meet my sister? I think she'd like you." He nods. "Sure! Just let me attach onto you for a sec" he removes his roots from the ground and slithers up my arm. I start giggling quietly. It tickles!

((Y/N's POV))
I stand as I see Frisk approach me with something in his arm. "U-Uhh, Frisk? What's that?" I ask a bit worriedly. "This is Trinity! He's a Trillium." Frisk raises his arm so I can get a better look. He doesn't seem like that much of a threat and maybe he can help us through this place! "Nice to meet you, Trinity, my name is Y/n." his face turns to some sort of expression of mischief.  "Hello Y/n, Frisk, could you give me the pleasure of having a friendly fight? Me versus you both? First one with their back on the floor wins!"

Mmmm nope. From the moment he said "fight" I stopped listening. I'll just kindly deny. "Sorry, but we don't really have much of fighting experie-" "SURE LETS DO IT!" Frisk cut me off and accepted the request! I glare at him. "Frisk!" I whisper to myself. He laughs a bit. Trinity gets off Frisk and moves back to give enough space between us.

The room seems even darker than before, almost as though everything else in the room has been removed just leaving the three of you there in the darkness. Somehow, Trinity seems to have gotten a bit bigger.  My eyes widen, Frisk still seems calm. This kid will be the death of me, we just got down here and he's already accepting fights.

((Frisk's POV))
"Anytime you're ready!" I smile, there shouldn't be much a flower should be able to do, right?? Y/n doesn't look as ready as I thought she would be, ah well. I shudder a bit as I see something coming out of my and Y/n's chests, they're hearts?? "Those are your souls, they take damage!" Trinity's soul is white, my looks red and Y/n's is (F/C). I bring my focus back to the bluish-purple flower.  Almost a split second later I see roots coming towards my feet at a CRAZY speed. "Woah!" I hop back behind Y/n, it goes past and tears up our duffle bags.  Aw man! I hope they have they have clothing stores down here, doubt it.

((Y/N's POV))
THE HELL?! I get into a fighting stance with a slightly more cautious Frisk behind me. I see large sharp thorns shooting up from the ground around us.  What on earth am I supposed to do?! "Think, think, think!" I whisper to myself trying to get an idea of how to fight back. I wonder if he takes damage if I step on him or throw something really hard.  I start fiddling with my boots trying to take one of them off. "Y/n? What are you doing!" Frisk whispers to me, confused and also with a tone of him possibly thinking that I've gone crazy.  "Aren't you gonna do something? This is to EASY!!" Trinity shouts from the other side of the room. "You gotta do better than that if you wanna survive down her-BAM!" Haha! Yes!! Right in his face! I grab Frisk's arm, not to hard, jump over the thorns, and run over to Trinity to retrieve my boot. He's laying on the floor under my boot, I try not to laugh at how frustrated he is.

Frisk crouches down beside the plant. "Take it off! Please, TAKE IT OFF!!" Trinity complains. Frisk lifts the boot and hands it to me. "Did we win??" Frisk asks. "Mm..yeah.." Trinity replies in almost a whisper.  "What was that?" I ask just to tease him while grinning. "Yes! Yes, you win!" He answers back louder, I pick him up and hug him softly.  "Don't worry T, we're all winners." He starts glowing and I get the chills. "Ngh! W-What was that?" I ask no one in particular.  "That's my power!  You activate it with hugs or close contact with a body part." Trinity says. "How come I didn't feel anything when I held you?" Frisk asks. Trinity tries to shrug with his leaves.  "In order to keep my abilities to their full effect I just need to be watered daily." Trinity informs. I stare in awe as he wraps his roots around Frisk's arm, as I watch, something over at those large doors I saw before catches my eye. I turn fully to look at I see a silhouette of a lady, but she's taller than average.. she starts walking deeper into the other room and I start to sweat a bit. How long as she been there? How have I not noticed earlier? Is she dangerous? I hold onto the hem of my shirt and squeeze it tightly. She better not hurt Frisk.. I can feel myself starting to get mad from my thoughts and I quickly try to clear them. Maybe I'm overreacting. Don't just judge people like that  Y/n!

I feel a hand in my shoulder and look up at Frisk. "Are you okay sis?" I see him and Trinity looking a bit concerned. I smile, nod and let go of my shirt.  We get up and dust ourselves off.  I just can't take my eyes off the door, I feel like she's there just out of sight! I don't know what it is, curiosity killed the cat, it may kill me too but I must know what's in there! "I think we should go through those doors.." Frisk hums in agreement and starts walking towards it. I quickly grab our bags that aren't torn up, put my hand on his shoulder and move him behind me a bit. I smile at him. "Not to fast alright? Let me go first and stay close." He gives me a thumbs up as I hand him his backpack and I go through the door.

((Trinity's POV))
Y/n and I seem like we're going to be protective of Frisk, more her of course. Realizing the inside of the room seems a little brighter as we enter, I look around at what I can from Frisk's arm to find a source of the light. Heheh..turns out it was me.  Y/n looks over at me with her (E/C) eyes. I think she already knew the light was from me. "Heh, your pretty helpful y'know that?" I blush a bit at her comment. "T-Thank you.." WHY DID I STUTTER?!

((Y/N's POV))
I nod at Trinity and begin to touch the walls that looked like brick on the outside but in here... they feel more damaged, "Frisk, bring him over here for a second." Frisk stands beside me and moves Trinity up to where I'm looking. "These are the "Ruins". It's looked over by some sort of Goat Lady." Trinity informs. You feel something chip off the wall, you peel more and see metal with broken wires hanging out.  These "bricks" were just painted the way they were.. this whole outer perimeter that's painted like this must be metal! These walls feel old, the wires don't look like they're working either. Something must be up.. "Goat Lady?"

We continue talking till we stop at a wall of red lines, lasers. There aren't many, probably 4-5, and fairly spread out from each other. Easy enough to pass through but.. why are they here? If this "Goat Lady" really was here, why would she set these traps??

Made to keep people out, easy enough to bring people in.

____________________________

((Maybe I'll stop at 10 chapters. 😖))