Cheese and Nutella (Chapter 3)

Tyler's POV

When I woke up I heard someone cry. There was someone in my house? Oh gosh Tyler... Were you drunk last night? Well, I'm not hungover... Then I remembered, Troye. I ran to his room and saw him sleeping, shaking and crying on the ground. He was having a nightmare... "Troye! Troye, wake up! It's a nightmare. I'm here." When he woke up he quickly dried his eyes, "Ti... Tilly... Oh uhm... It's nothing uh..." I probably looked really confused why didn't he want me to see him cry? "Troye, there's obviously something going on. If you want to talk about it like yesterday I'm always here for you." "Ugh... Why do I always have to tell you everything?" "Troye, I don't want to force you to tell me I just want to help you." Troye nodded, "I know but like... I trust you and it's kind of weird since I know you for only a few hours. I had a nightmare okay... I dreamt that my parents put your house on fire with you in it. They let me watch how your house with you in it burnt down. All my stuff was in it too. I lost everything. You already mean so much to me Tyler... And I just can't lose you too..."

I blushed, "Troye... You mean so much to me... I just have no words to describe how much you mean to me..." Troye started laughing, "Troye why are you laughing at me!?" "I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at us because we're just so cheesy." Now I started laughing too, "Yeah, well let's get some breakfast I'm hella hungry!" "But I don't want to stop being cheesy!" Troye whined. "Well than you can get some toast with cheese or something as your breakfast, cause it's time to get some breakfast now Troye!" 

We walked to the kitchen when I realised I hadn't got any food at home and really needed to go grocery shopping. "Oh uhm... Troye I kind of don't have any food in here..." "Well we can go grocery shopping together if you want to..." I nodded, "Yeah that's a great idea! Come let's go!" I took Troye's hand and dragged him to my car. We were still in our onesies which we put on since we were both hella cold. Troye looked wore a bunny onesie and I wore a cow onesie. But personally I thought we looked fabulous, as always. 

"Tilly? Why where you at the park yesterday? It was like 2 AM?"  I sighed, "Yesterday was exactly 3 years ago that I slept on that couch after my dad threw me out of the house... It was 3 years ago that I met Korey who changed my life... And then you were singing and then I just couldn't handle it anymore and started crying..." It's weird... I already trusted this boy as much as I trust Korey. And I only know him since yesterday! I even let him stay at my house, he could be a fricking murderer. "I'm so sorry Tyler... You are such a great person and you really don't deserve all this shit." I smiled, maybe that's why I trusted him. He never judged me, he always understood everything and he was so sweet... 

We reached the supermarket, we casually walked through the shop. Well until Troye freaked out, "Tilly! It's the holy food!" I laughed, "Troye what to you mean!?" Troye was jumping from excitement, "IT'S NUTELLA!" "Do you like it? I never ate it." Troye's jaw dropped, "Oh my gosh Tilly how can you've never eaten the holy food!? This is like a sin! We have to buy it so you can taste it! And I don't just like it, I love it!" I started laughing even harder, "Okay, okay Troye. I'll buy the 'holy food'." He was adorable. 

When we got back home Troye immediately opened the Nutella and scooped a bit out of it and held it for my mouth. "Open your mouth Tilly! You have to taste the holy food now!" I opened my mouth to ask if you weren't supposed to spread it on toast or something but before I knew it I tasted the holy food. And my gosh this boy was right, it was the holy food... "Mmm... Okay give me the whole jar this stuff is delicious!" I took the jar out of Troye's hands and he started screaming, "NO TILLY! WE CAN SHARE!" "I know, I know... Sharing is caring but I don't care." "Tilly!" Troye whined. "Okay, okay. Get a spoon. We can share the holy food." Troye immediately ran to the kitchen to get a spoon. He jumped on the couch again next to me and scooped the nutella out of the jar. "Mmm... Still tastes as amazing as always!" 

We spended the rest of the day sitting on the couch with both our laptops. We scrolled through our tumblr dashboards and showed each other the funniest gif's while eating the whole Nutella jar empty. It was a perfect day. A day without any worry. We only laughed. Even though it seemed kind of weird to spend our day laughing since so much has happened yesterday... I'm kind of worried about Troye but I don't want to ruin his mood right now. I guess he eventually starts to talk about it to me... Right?

A/N

Dedicated to Bethumney. Congrats with reaching 11K reads on your fic happy little pill! I love the story so much and your other fic serendipity is on my like "still have to read' list! 

also don't judge me for dedicating my chapters to awesome people. I just learned how to dedicate a chapter to someone. I didn't knew before cause I don't know how to internet oops... Thanks for reading, love y'all!