Introducton

*ring*

"Hello?" A voice from the other line said.

"Loke! It's me-"

"I told you to leave me alone you crazy stalker!!" The line went quiet ;he was gone.....again.

"Lu-chan!" A small bluenette chirped to a certain blonde.

"Oh, hey levy-chan" Lucy mumbled

"You called him again... Didn't you?" The small petite girls face saddened.

"Yeah" no use lying to levy.

"Are you okay?" Levy asked putting a hand on her friends shoulder

"Fine" the blonde replied.

"Lu-chan-" levy started

"So, are you going to band practice today? Sir said he has something important to tell us" the blonde said putting a fake smile on her face.

"Have I ever missed a band practice?" Levy asked with a smirk

"No"

"Will I ever miss a band practice?"

"Maybe" the blonde said thoughtfully with a small smile on her face.

"Lu-chan~ you know I would never miss band practice" levy whined.

"Ok, let's go everyone's probably waiting for us" Lucy said walking inside her school.

Levy looked at Lucy with a worried expression on her face. They both walked towards the band room talking about the new movie 'the fault in our stars'.

When they reached the band room Erza and Juvia were already in there at their instruments.

Erza is the drummer in the band and keeps everyone from fighting, not that they fight a lot, and is like a manager to them.

Juvia is the bass guitarist and is brilliant when it comes to making up tunes for songs.

Levy is the pianist and is a genius when it comes to writing songs.

And finally Lucy is the lead guitarist and vocals, she created the band.

They all go to magnolia high a school that has recently gone co-ed last week. It's not like they don't get along with the boys actually the girls quite liked their company at the school.

"We're here" Lucy shouted walking towards the lead guitar.

"Where did you go?" Erza asked

"I was-" Lucy started

"We were talking to a teacher" levy said playing a chord on the keyboard.

The room went silent as Lucy started to tune her guitar

"You called him again didn't you" Erza mumbled looking at Lucy

"Yeah" everyone sighed.

*knock knock*

Everyone looked at the door

"Come in" levy called hesitantly.

The door opened to reveal a group of boys.

"Can we help you?" Lucy asked whilst strumming the guitar to see if it was properly tuned.

"The b string is a bit flat" a raven haired boy said with a smirk

"Guitarist?" Lucy asked as she tuned the b string.

"Yep, of course, guitarists are the best after all" he said smirking at a pink haired boy beside him.

Lucy got up out of her seat and high-fived the boy "agreed" she said.

"The names Lucy" Lucy said going back to were she stood before.

"Gray" the raven boy introduced

"Stop flirting" a boy beside gray said.

"Shut up Lyon!" Gray shouted, readying himself to punch 'Lyon' in the face.

"Sorry about them" a boy with blue hair said, pulling the to fighting boys apart.

"Juvia is sorry to interrupt but why are you here?" Juvia asked looking at gray nervously.

"Oh, that's simple, it's our band practice" a pink haired boy said with a wide grin

"But-"

"Due to the schedules not being fully worked out yet the music teachers are making bands share practice times" the blue haired boy explained.

"Ok, so let's start of with introductions" Erza said standing up to meet the boys.

"I'm jellal, the pianist" the blue haired boy said

"Im the pianist too! Oh and I'm levy" levy said jumping about from excitement.

"Natsu, the singer" the pink haired boy said grinning.

"I'm gray, guitarist"

"Lyon, bass guitar" Lyon said looking at Juvia.

"Gajeel, drums" a boy grunted.

"I'm Erza, drums ; this is Juvia, bass guitar and Lucy on lead guitar and vocals" Erza introduced the rest.

"What's your band name?" Levy asked eagerly

"The dragon slayers" Natsu said, every word dripping with proudness.

"Ours is the fairy hunters" Lucy said just as proudly.

"So let's hear you play" Erza smirked.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked the first chapter!

I'll be updating both stories soon so

Vote, follow and comment!