iv

jack avery
"she was so good!" daniel claps as i put some money on the table as a tip.

"she was! and her friend," corbyn pauses, "what's her name?" he turns to me. i shrug and he looks at zach.

suddenly, zach's face heats up. "i-it's ada. ada bells." he closes his eyes waiting for us to pick on him.

"zach has a crush!" jonah sings.

"no! no i do not!" zach frowns sliding down in his chair.

"ada was really good with the guitar." corbyn smirks at zach. zach just glares at him.

"what's your opinion, jack?" they are all staring at me now.

"uh, they were really good. well mostly y/n because she did most of the songs, but. i'm still talking aren't i?" i laugh as they raise an eyebrow. "no! i don't have a 'thing' for her. i just think she has a good voice." i shake my head.

"okay." daniel looks around and whistles. "i have an idea! we should come tomorrow night too."

"only if we can sing." zach says crossing his arms.

"aww, but i thought you would want to see your girl sing." corbyn nudges his shoulder.

"sir." jonah stops a waiter.

"yes?" he smiles.

"there is karaoke tomorrow night, right?" zach asks.

"yep. y/n is going to sing." he says cheerfully.

"how about the next day?" corbyn asks impatient.

"she will also sing that day too." he looks at a piece of paper in his pocket. "she's going to be here every night till next monday." he hands daniel the paper.

"do you have her last name?" i ask, probably shouldn't have asked that, but eh.

"l/n. if you have questions, her phone number is on the paper. have a good rest of your night, fellas." he waves walking into the kitchen.

"should we call her?" zach stares at the paper.

"ummmm. she might think we are stalkers." jonah grabs the paper. "oh zach! I ada's number is on here too!" corbyn looks over jonah's shoulder.

"can you stop with that?!" zach pouts.

"how about we go back to the hotel and decide then." daniel gets up from the booth.

"i agree." zach nods.

"let's do it then." i nod with them.

we arrive back at the hotel and fall onto our beds.

"how about we wait until tomorrow night?" corbyn suggests.

"yeah. because today is the first day we saw them." jonah agrees.

"this is so weird. we are debating whether or not to call someone who sang at a restaurant we were in." daniel sits up. "we should just talk to them before y/n sings." he sighs.

"yeah i like that idea." i sit up and mess with my hair.

"well, what do you guys want to do?" zach asks.

"sleep." corbyn's voice is muffled by the pillow his face is on.

"agreed." i fall back and almost immediately fall asleep.

oof... i love you guys💕