M-Memory Loss??

Applejack sat outside Rarity's hospital room. Applejack just sobbed into his palms..

His friends arrived and somehow comforted him..

The door opened, The doctor.. didn't seem to be.. happy..

"Mr. Jackson?" He asked, i walked up to him.

"She had a broken rib and her left leg is also slightly broken.. Her bruises and cuts would eventually heal soon but.. We told her who you guys are and.. she can't seem to remember.. Her head must have hit the ground hard.. and she's now suffering in memory loss.. i'm so sorry.." The doctor said and away.

Applejack:

I stopped crying.. My life is now over.. my heart shattered into a million pieces..

I slowly walked the door and opened it..

My heart dropped.. Rarity is just staring at us.. with bruises and cuts all over her..

I started to tear up again..

"Rares.." i walked up to her.. she looks terrified..

She slowly backs away.. "w-who ar-are you?" She said with a shaky voice.

I felt like dead.. i should have killed that Coloratura bitch..

"I-its ok.. I'm Applejack.. y-your boyfriend.." I said while forcing a smile.

"Y-you? but you're a farmer." She said as she giggled.

Well i guess she didn't forget the shitty attitude..

"Yeah.. " I mumbled as i look down. "You must be joking. I'm a fashionista.. and you're.. uhh.. a farmer. We're complete opposites." She said while flicking her hair.

I rolled my eyes, "Opposite Attracts.."

She started laughing, my friends walked over to her.

"Rarity.. he is your boyfriend." Twilight said. "Yea, egghead is right. look at your phone." Rainbow added.

Rarity grabbed her phone and opened it. It had pictures of them both.

"hmm.. i guess." She said boredly as she put her phone away.

I just sat there.. staring into space..

"We'll get your memory back.." I said. They looked at me with smiles and nods.

================================

_timeskip_

Me and Rarity both walked to memorable places.. I took her to the classroom where the two of us finally met again..

She's finally becoming more nice and.. flirty for some reason.

"Rares.. This is the classroom where we met again.. I still remembered how you cried while our teacher is teaching." I said, she smiled and clinged on my arm.

"i feel like kissing you for some reason.." She whispered, i giggled. "R-really?" I asked.

She gave me a shy nod. "Ehe.. well then, kiss me." I said, she smiled and dragged me outside and into the school fields.

She wrapped her arm around my neck, i started to feel happy and at the same time.. nervous..?

She leaned closer as i slowly slide my arm around her waist.

Our lips finally met, it was more of a French kiss..

i missed this feeling.. We both pulled away, panting for air.

I look at her, as i was about to ask whats wrong. She collapsed and passed out.

I carried her bridal style and panicked as i rushed her to the school clinic.

================================

After several minutes, Her eyes finally opened..

"R-Rares.." i mumbled as i sat beside her. She smiled, "Jackie!!" She yelled and pulled the collar of my shirt, pulling me into a kiss.

i was shocked but i kissed back, she pulled away and stood up.

"How i've missed you darling." She said as she hugged my arm.

"Y-you remember me?" I asked, "Of course i do.. You're Jackson Pear Apple, My loving boyfriend.." She said and kissed my cheek.

I felt a wide smile on my face. "Ha!! RARES YOU'RE MEMORY IS BACK!!" I lifted her up and spun around in joy.

I put her down and kissed her passionately..

"I love you Rares.." I whispered, she gave me a smile..

"I love you too Jackie." She said and pulled me back for another kiss.

THE END