top five!!!!!

so i have a new story so go check it out.......its not actually a storybut comment on it! im doing requests! so if u want one u can go aheadand comment!!!

startingstory now.........

a few weeks later after album came out......

my album is doingso great right now!!!! its on the top five!!! onitunes!! duh right where else could it be btw yeah today would be my interview!!

i am getting ready right now so i quickly took a quick shower and put on black tights,white tank top,cool purple jackets and white high heels!

i was waiting for justin and scooter and fredo to come so i just waited.......

i heard a knock on my bedroom door and they were standing there with big smiles on their faces!

justin then checked me outandi totally blushed......

"woah! since when didu get so hot?"justin asked

"u just noticed? hehh no im just kidding!"i answered while smirking

"ok well enough with the chit chattin! we gotta superstar here!"scooter said

i blushed and reply...."aww thanks scooter! i appreciate that!"

and with that we all went down while i felt someone put their hands on my waist and bring me closer to their body....

i look up and saw justin smirking at me............i smirked back and we got to the car

james,our driver was already in the car so i greeted him and he did back......

after a few hours of in the car we finally reached to the ellen degeneres show!!!

ive watched her show since i was little so im pretty excited!!!!!

read more to know about her interview!!!!