Photoshoot

"This is the part when i say i dont want it im stronger than ive been before-"i slammed my phone to the ground.

I got up and pick out my outfit as black tights,oversized tee that says "i love you" and purple supras.i headed to the bathroom and took a shower.

After that,i put my clothes on and went downstairs to eat breakfast.i didnt see justin there so i figured that he is still asleep so imma go wake him up.

"Justin? Wake up sleepy head,"i said nicely and softly

"Finally,i was actually waiting for u to wake me up coz ur soft unlike the others "Justin! Wake up!"ugh i hate it!"he groaned with a digusted face.i just giggled and he smiled,got up to get ready.

While he was getting ready,i went downstairs to finally eat breakfast. There was pancakes!! Aah! Im so excited!!

Justin came down shortly and we ate together.i was going to a shoot today and guess what?its a vogue shoot!woohoo!

Justin,pattie,scooter and kenny's going! When we arrive there,i said hi to everyone and it was time to change outfits!

1st oufit-high-waisted skinny jeans,purple crop top,denim cardigan and white converse.

2nd outfit-pink floral dress(until knee),white crop cardigan and pink converse.

3rd outfit-black short-shorts,black crop top,long black cardigan and black supras..this one is a baddie one....hehe

They didnt put too much makeup as i said so ......when it was finally finished,i wanted to go to the changing room to change to my normal outfit but suddenly.....

Heheheh cliffhanger!!!