T H R E E

[A/N: I'm back even though Mark is still out. More info later!]

'You're in our world now.'
You didn't know what to do, or say. No help? That's impossible. We're just in a dark alley way. There has to be a store around the corner. Or someone on the street.
You prepare to, yet again, scream for help, only to find your lips unable to move because you forgot about the tape across your mouth. Even if that wasn't there, you still wouldn't have been able to use your vocal cords. You screamed so loud at your apartment to the stream that you knew that your voice was going to be rough, scratchy and not loud enough.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Baby Doll. Would want your pretty voice to be fully out of use. It wouldn't be that fun to not hear your screams for help." Dark said. You still are sort of confused about his name. Dark? Dark. You havent really heard much about him, with Mark just now introducing him as one of his egos. All you could actually gather was that 'Darkiplier' was an alter ego of Mark's, evil, and fan made.
"Would you please not think about him, what I'm supposed to be? That's the first thing I hear from everyone when I get Anti off of his lazy ass to capture. Well, other than the annoying fangirling that I get. The perks of being an 'Iplier' ego," Dark chuckles.
"Wait, wait, wait. When you get me off of my lazy ass? You're the one who always calls me in the middle of the night, demanding me to go to the Upper World to get someone. Wait, not someone, only people who know who you are and adores you. That's all you worry about, your popularity. Just shut ta' hell up, ya fookin' bastard. Telling me that I'm lazy when you can't even gain control over the Upper World," Anti said. Before the demons, which is what you gathered with Darkiplier being the evil, demonic version of Mark, continued arguing, you cleared your throat. When the turned to look at you, you try to speak, but couldn't because of the tape over your mouth. You sighed and thought it too them, now that you know that both of these things can read minds.
What do you want with me? I am nothing. I have nothing. So what's so special about me?
"Because, Baby Doll," Dark begins to answer, " I have to slowly work my way up to get complete control over your world, the Upper World as we call it here."
But that makes no sense. I'm not powerful. I have no influence over anyone.
"Oh, but you do, Baby Doll," Dark states, exasperated.
Ummm... No I don't. I'm a social outcast, an introvert. I talk to no one, not even my family. I have nobody's influence or promise or anything.
"He's talking about your YouTube channel," Anti says.
What are you planning to do to them? you ask, not wanting anyone else to be dragged into this.
"Ugh. Your just like Mark. 'Don't hurt my viewers. Don't kill my subscribers. Do anything to me, just dont hurt them.' It gets very annoying," Dark sneers.
Whatever. I have one more question. Who is he? I know who you are Dark. Just not him.
"'He' has a name you know. It's Antisepticeye, but you can call my Anti, darling," the demon beside Dark, Anti, says.
Septiceye? As in the ending of JackSepticEye? But he doesnt ha--
"Have an ego yet. Yada, yada, I know, I know. Every pathetic human in the Upper World has a dark side. As that dark side grows, it gains a conscious of its own. It grows more, it becomes an 'ego'. Ever heard the phrase, 'Fighting your inner demons'? That's what it means. You have to fight your dark side so it doesnt take over you. Dark is the first one to actually win against his human counterpart," Anti says, clearly disgusted.
If Jack hasnt made you yet, then how are you here?
"I slipped through," Anti said with a shrug.
You about asked another question but Dark interrupted with, "Okay, enough questions. Baby Doll, you're coming with me. Anti, you can leave."
"Good, I'm going back to sleep," Anti said. "Quit calling me in the middle of the night. Do your own work. By Satan, it gets annoying. (Y/N), if you ever need anything, like me beating up this asshole, just find me. Goodbye, asshole. See ya at Raspy Hill." With that, Anti disappears, leaving you alone with Dark. Great.

A/N: This is considerably a longer chapter. If its confusing, I'm sorry. I have no idea where I'm going with this. The idea just came with no context to back it up, much like PewDiePie's videos. (Sorry, im a bro and just had to call him out, even if he doesn't read this.) Anyways, thank you dudes so much for reading this chapter. If you liked it, bitch slap that vote button in the face like the boss you are and I will see you all in the next chapter. Buh-bye!