Meant to be

"CAN YOU REALLY BLAME ME FOR YOUR OWN SELFISHNESS?!" Tom yelled at the top of his lungs as if he were at the top of Mt. Everest letting the world know that he was yelling at you.

"MY SELFISHNESS?! ARE YOU SERIOUS THOMAS?! WHAT KIND OF FIANCÉ WOULD I BE IF I DIDN'T WANT MY OWN SUPPOSED "LOVER" TO BE WITH ME AT LEAST ONE WEEK OUT OF THE MONTH? HUH?"You shouted back at him holding onto that piece of anger that made you want to slap the hell out of him.

"DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IN ORDER FOR US TO WORK OUT WE HAVE TO BE TOGETHER AT SOME POINT?!"

"WE ARE TOGETHER Y/N ! WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR TWO DAYS NOW!

"ONLY TWO DAMN DAYS TOM!"

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT IM ALWAYS BUSY!!"

"OH IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT?!"

"NO! I HAVE A JOB! A CAREER Y/N !! WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?! I CANT JUST STOP BEING FAMOUS FOR A SIMPLE TEXT ! THAT'S NOT HOW THIS INDUSTRY WORKS!"

"WELL AT LEAST IF YOU TEXT ME BACK I'LL KNOW THAT SOMEWHERE IN YOUR FUCKING HEART YOU STILL CARE THOMAS!" Before you were crying, but now you were in hysterics.

"I DO CARE THAT'S WHY I CAME BACK! YOU ARE TOO STUBBORN AND SELFISH TO UNDERSTAND THAT IM TRYING MY FUCKING HARDEST TO KEEP YOU AND LEVEL WITH YOU! IM TAKING A FUCKING BREAK FROM ONE OF THE BIGGEST FUCKING MOVIES EVER MADE TO BE HERE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW Y/N! TO BE HERE WITH YOUR GOD DAMN SENSITIVE ASS!" Tom slams his fist on the counter making you cower for half a second.

"MY SENSITIVE ASS?!" You ask as if he were challenging you.

"CAN YOU NOT HEAR ME?!" He asks taking on the challenge.

"FUCK YOU THOMAS HOLLAND! I HOPE TOU ROT IN HELL!" You storm off to your shared bedroom and grab 2 suitcases and fill them up with as much of your belongings as possible.

Tom stomps into the room and asks "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING NOW?!"

"AWAY FROM YOU, YOU ASSHOLE! I NEVER WANNA SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!!"

"WHAT NOW YOURE LEAVING?! I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO BE TOGETHER! YOUR SENSITIVE ASS IS SO SCARED OF EVERY LITTLE SITUATION AND NOW YOU'VE FINALLY DECIDED TO RUN AWAY FROM IT!"

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"Y/N Y/L/N YOU'RE A RUNAWAY AND YOU'RE NEUROTIC! "

That part of your anger that was holding back broke loose as you stomped over to Tom until you stood a few inches in front of him. Your hand raised and with a strong momentum that was built from anger you slapped the hell out of him.

You rip the engagement ting off of your finger and throw it at Tom as hard as you possibly could. "MARRY YOURSELF THEN ASSHOLE!"

As expected he was in a state of shock and shutup right then.

You grabbed your packed belongings and left without another word. Making sure to slam the front door on your way out. As you began walking away you hear something break inside of your previous home and Tom yelling curse words.

You remembered how this argument began:

You texted Tom to check on him and reming him that you love him.

Y/n: hey babe, just making sure youre ok and letting you know that I miss you so much. Love youuu

You didn't get a text back. Until a few minutes later.. But it wasn't what you were expecting.

Tom: on set 👍

Then you got another text and it basically shattered your insides.

Tom: Haz she continuously tells me how much she misses me like shes basically forcing me to go back home but this movie is very important to me 😒...

Y/n: Ok I see how you feel

Tom: oh y/n...

Y/n: we'll talk later

And later came quicker than you expected because Tom came home the next day. Ready to argue. You started getting hurt because Tom made you feel as if you were suffocating him so you pointed out that you didnt feel like you knew your fiance anymore. Then he called you selfish and that's what really threw you off.

It felt so weird arguing with Tom. Your arguments never lasted longer than a few minutes. But this one, on the other hand, lasted a few hours. Usually Tom would've let you win by now or vice versa.

This is also the first time in history where you both cursed at each other out of anger. Other times it would be out of pleasure or to express the love you had for one another.

You just don't understand Tom anymore.

And you wonder to yourself...has he always felt this way?... Is this mean to be?...
---
Next up ; another fight but not the same kind of fight...

Any questions for the author should be left here.