Chapter Six

"Can you please move!" I exclaimed. He just laughed. "I don't think I can do that babe" he said slowly. He leaned in and started kissing my neck. His hand slowly started trailing up my shirt.

" You like that babe?" he whispered. I rolled my eyes "Oh sure" I said sarcastically. "Hmmmmm..." he moaned against my neck. Just then, I quickly kneed him straight in the crotch.

He cried out in pain and collapsed to the floor holding tightly to his crotch. His face was really red and tears were trailing down his cheeks. I smiled " You like that?" I mocked.

"You BITCH!" he exclaimed through clenched teeth. I faked an innocent smile " Thank you" I said. I hurried into the living room to find Chase. He was on the long couch, super drunk with two other guys. One of those guys occupying himself to the girl on his lap. I walked over to Chase. "Heeeeeyy Melll" he said taking a sip of a beer. I took the beer out of his hand and pulled him up. " Time to go, Chase" I said pulling him along.

" Awww.. wh-why!? b-but the party isssn't over" he slurred.

" Well, it is for us" I said dragging him along with me out the front door. "Allllright..I'll take yoosss home " he said pulling his keys out of his pocket. I snatched the keys away from him.

"Oh no! I'm driving" I said. I put him in the back seat and got in on the driver's side. I put my seat belt on, put the key into the ignition, and drove off.

" Wh- Where are we going?" he asked.

"We are going back to my place" I responded. " Can yoos turn on the radioo" he asked. " No, I'm concentrating" I said while making a turn. " Th-thiss is my car sssweetie..I do wh-what I want "he slurred, reaching for the button. I slapped his hand away " I'm concentrating" I said. He pouted " You're mean" he said rubbing his hand. Then he laid back down on the seat. For the rest of the ride we were silent except for the few little moans and groans coming from him.

I pulled into my driveway and took the key out of the ignition. I got out and opened the car door for him. He got out slowly, all tipsy. " Alllright sssweetie, I'm going home" he grabbed for the keys, but I held them away from him. He lost his balance and fell. I squatted down and looked him in the eyes. "You are in no condition to drive dude" I said slipping the keys into my back pocket.

" Yess I am!" he whined. I pulled him up and brought him inside. He collapsed on the couch. I sighed " I guess you'll sleep here and take off your shirt" I said watching him as he removed his jacket and shoes. He looked at me and smiled

"Well baby...if yoos want a sstrip show" he said slowly lifting his shirt while giving me a sexy look. Damn how can someone be sexy and fricken drunk?

"Um...no! your shirt is just dirty and needs a wash" I exclaimed. He laughed

" Alright sweetie" he said. I patiently waited as he took his shirt off. I quickly grabbed it and went to the laundry room and put it to wash. When I walked back into the living room, there he laid sound asleep. Wow he had nice, fit body. A hard six pack, an oh so lovely v- line that most guys have, and a huge tattoo of roses trailing from the left side of his chest all the way down to his v- line. He also had some nice tattoos on his nice biceps. I see why girls are all over him. He is the definition of sexy. I kinda wanted to touch him , but thought that would be weird. I went to the closet and grabbed a spare blanket and covered him with it. He shifted a bit, but didn't wake.

I turned off the lights, leaving only the above oven light coming from the kitchen, and went into my room. I changed into a tank top and and sweats, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put my hair up in a pony tail. I climbed into my bed, welcoming its comfort,feeling tired. I put my ear buds in and calmly started listening to "Good Thing" by Sam Smith. After a couple of minutes I fell asleep.