awake

SEOKJIN'S POV

I was walking, going to the train station when I saw a girl.

Her notebook fell from her bag.

I opened it and my eyes widened when I read the first thing that I saw.

Seokjin <3

I closed the book and ran after the lady.

"Miss! You dropped your notebook!"

The woman turned to me, my jaw dropped.

It was Sumi. Lee Sumi.

She's my friend. We worked in the same office.

We were official.

But she had to go to UK since she cheated on me. She had a boyfriend. They were gonna get married in UK.

I stopped thinking about her. I moved on. She never cared about me when I did. She never loved me when I did.

"Seokjin! You became more handsome!" She ran to me and hugged me.

I pushed her and said "Get away."

"What's wrong with you Seokjin?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"What's wrong with me? No. What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"What are you trying to say?"

"Look, you were special to me okay? But was I special to you?"

"Are you accusing me of something?" Her voice was getting higher.

"Yes. I am."

"Then say what you want to say and leave." She faced back.

"You cheated on me! You never loved me! And you never will! My life was good. Until you came. It was better when you were in UK. I wished you never came back." I explained.

"UK? I didn't even go to UK! And I loved you okay? Appa told me to stay away from you because he said that you were cheating on me! You fucking bastard did that!"

"I never cheated on you! Your father told me that you were getting married in UK with another man!"

"I'm confused. And kinda guilty. But come with me. Let's talk to appa." She held my hand.

______________________________________

SUMI'S POV

I knocked on the door very hard, until my father opened it.

"Appa. I feel like you have something to explain." I pushed Seokjin inside and we all sat down.

"Why'd you tell me that your daughter was gonna get married in UK? She never went to UK though." Seokjin asked.

"And why did you tell me that Seokjin was cheating on me?" I added.

"I didn't want you to have a boyfriend okay Sumi? I didn't want you to cry if he leaves you."

"Did you know how I felt when you told me he was cheating on me? You didn't want me to feel that way right? But you did. You made it worse. I thought you knew better but you didn't."

"I understand that you were trying to treat her better. But I won't leave her. I love her and she loves me. I'll take care of her. Don't worry about a thing." Seokjin explained.

"I'm really sorry guys. I thought that yo-

"Its okay appa, it was just a misunderstanding."

SEOKJIN'S POV

I checked my wrist and remembered I had to go to work.

"Annyeong. I have to go." I bowed.

I went out the door and went to the train station again when I noticed Sumi was following me.

She grabbed my arm and kissed me.

I replied back, it felt like I was home. I missed this feeling. I missed her.

We both let go, breathing heavily.

"Its kinda embarrassing. But it was just a misunderstanding. We both got mad for nothing." Sumi smiled awkwardly.

"Its fine. But at least we know the truth."

"So.. Are we dating again?" She asked.

"Hmm..." I pretended that I was thinking,  putting my thumb on my chin.

Sumi pouted.

"Of course we are." I hugged her and she did the same.

I felt so happy, I felt like this was my euphoria. I felt like she was my euphoria.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy long time no write.

Welp I was absent today since I'm kinda sick.

Its my third day being sick and I'm hating it so much

But now I'm here, yayy I wrote a chapter lmao

It took me like 2 hours to write this 720 word chapter (only)

Lmao this chapter is too short (like me again)

But I hope I could update this again tomorrow or when I remember to.

So see y'all soon

Peace out ✌

*throws smoke bombs and disappears*