• Chapter 2 •

Bae Na-Ri's POV
"It's been so long."

"It has, hasn't it, Na-Ri ah?"

"What are you doing here?"

"First, I am in your class because I'm so smart, I skipped a grade.  Second, I live here again. My parents decided to move back."

"Ahem, I skipped a grade, too. Me and you are the same age."

"Of course you did. You get your smartness from me.  It's in the genes."

"That's not- never mind, I know your kidding."

"How are you and Jinyoung?"

"He still ticks me off."

We both chuckled as we walked to Sohye, Chaeyeon, and Guanlin.  Sohye and Chaeyeon smiled brightly at Seonho.

"Seonho! You look much more handsome now. I almost didn't recognize you,"Chaeyeon said as she winked at him.

"I was only gone for four years, do I look that different?"Seonho asked.

"You bet your ass you do,"Sohye said.

"Who's this guy, someone's boyfriend or plot twist, he's all of your boyfriend?"Seonho asked pointing at Guanlin.

"No, he's a new foreign exchange student, Lai Guanlin,"I said.

"And I'm not someone's boyfriend...yet,"Guanlin said as he winked.

"I like this guy already. Let's be best friends. The name is Yoo Seonho."

Seonho laughed as Guanlin shook his hand and laughed as well.

"What are you doing at the mall anyways?"

"I came here with my mo- my mom! I got to go back to the store before she finds out I'm missing. I got bored so I decided to secretly walk out the store, I need to go. I will talk to you guys later,"Seonho said as he immediately sprints to the store.

We all laugh as we go out of the mall.  Chaeyeon actually ended up buying a lot more things then we thought she would, but that's classic Chaeyeon.

"Can someone actually help me bring these home?"Chaeyeon asked us.

"I'll help you,"Sohye said,"We live close to each other anyways. Na-Ri, go bring Guanlin home or something, I don't want you walking by yourself."

"Why?"I asked.

"Remember what happened when you told me that you tri-"

"Ahh! Shut your mouth. I could've died that day."

"Sorry,"Sohye apologized quickly as she and Chaeyeon waved goodbye and walked to their house.

It was just me and the guy that I currently don't like the most.  We stood there awkwardly and then he finally said something.

"So are you gonna take me home, chauffeur?"

"I'm not your chauffeur. Let's go."

We start walking to wherever his house was which seems close to my house. He kept annoying me and I wanted to punch the heck out of his face.

"What happened to you by the way?"Guanlin asked me.

"Nothing. Only a couple of people know because it was so stupid."

"Do you not trust me?"

"No. How can I trust such a mean and annoying person?"

"Wow, you're calling me mean, I haven't even done much to you."