• Chapter 8 •

Na-Ri's POV
We arrived at Jeju Island and went to the place that we were sleeping at.  I had a room with Chaeyeon and Sohye.  Jinyoung had a room with Guanlin, Jihoon, and Seonho.

"Race to see who sleeps alone,"I said.

We all countdown from three and ran towards a bed.  Chaeyeon got to a bed first and me and Sohye had to share a bed.

"You're too fast,"Sohye said.

"Going shopping a lot comes in handy sometimes,"Chaeyeon started to massage her legs.

We heard knocks on our door and I went to go open it.  I saw the person I didn't want to see right now, Lai Guanlin.  I wanted to take a break from his annoyance.  I tried to close the door when he pushed it back.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to see what the girls are doing right now,"Guanlin pushed passed me and walked into my room.

"Okay, what is Guanlin doing in our room?"Sohye asked.

"I want to see what girls do when they are like having a sleepover."

"It's not even night time and not much besides talk about our life and go on our phones,"Chaeyeon started to play on her phone,"We even so fun things like play games together."

"How boring. I bet you Na-Ri is the most boring person here."

"Okay, I'm not dealing with you. Leave."

I pushed him out the door and closed it.  I heard another knock on the door.

"I told you that I'm not- Seonho."

"The teachers wanted to let everyone know that we are going to be going around the city soon."

"Ah. Okay, we'll be out there soon."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guanlin's POV
We had to be in a group of seven which was convenient because we had seven people.  Each group was supposed to be going around the city and take four pictures of either the whole group or each other at four different areas that looked nice in three hours. The prize for the best team was a buffet and then second place was meat and third place was fish.

"Hyung, did you hear that? We're gonna get food if we win,"Seonho seemed very excited, but that's probably because he can fulfill his five meals a day.

"The buffet sounds good,"I walked over to the teacher and grabbed a camera from the bin.

"Hurry, we aren't gonna make it on time if you take this long,"Jinyoung said.

We all quickly ran to a garden area. There was a pond and it was very pretty.

  There was a pond and it was very pretty